Prestige Item
Nude by Nature Natural Glow Loose Bronzer Reviews

A loose mineral powder bronzer designed to capture the warmth of healthy, sun kissed skin.
  • Skin nourishing ingredients (including Jojoba Esters, Kakadu Plum, Kaolin Clay)
  • Neutral bronze shade to suit all skin tones
  • Highly pigmented to customize colour
  • Easy to Blend
  • Fragrance-free

For more information, visit Nude by Nature

September 30, 2018

Bronze is really nice. Matches skin well

Tried it at chickadvisorshowcase. Bronzer is really nice. It's in powder form and the mesh prevents it from coming out completely. I am glad i got to try this! Love it!

September 30, 2018

I AM IN LOVE WITH THIS BRONZER!

OMG. Like, seriously OMG. I cannot tell you how much I love this product. First off, the packaging is glorious. It is beautiful and thoughtfully crafted. There is a little well in the middle of the pot so you can get your brush in there without losing any valuable product. Then there is a little mesh strainer thing that you can gently press on to get the product out of the canister and into the pot (I'm sure all of these things have proper names but I have no idea what they are...) again so you do not excessively waste product when you put your brush in there.

I will review Nude by Nature Flawless Brush separately but know that it is equally as incredible as the bronzer.

The bronzer applies smoothly, blends easily and provides an utterly flawless glow. I cannot sing its praises enough. I really cannot wait to try more products from this company because between the highlighter stick, brush and now the bronzer I am completely and utterly in LOVE.

HIGHLY recommend (in case I didn't make that clear HA!)

September 30, 2018

All Natural Bronze Goodness!

Nude by Nature is an amazing brand in all they make as it does not contain any chemicals or preservatives! This loose bronzer is a perfect way to get a perfect “off the beach, just tanned” look! It is not overly sparkly like a lot of other bronzers, it adds a bronze sheen to the face without caking on the makeup! The container has a mesh part that allows you to only use a small amount on your brush and layer on if you need more! Great for every day use! I highly recommend it! #ChickAdvisorShowCase #NbNNaturalGlow #NudebyNature

September 30, 2018

Perfect for giving my winter skin a nice glow

Super soft powered with INGENIOUS packaging! A really easy application with the gorgeous silky brush. I’m very fair so this looked good on my skin. Warm, but natural for me - I have pink undertones. I would use this on my body too- blend down on the neck and chest when wearing a dress - perfect! #chickadvisorshowcase #nbnnaturalglow

Love it!

This is a great product! Love that it’s all natural and the colour Bondi is super flattering. Not too shimmery which is also great. One complaint is that the loose powder is a little messy and sometimes it’s really easy to get too much on your brush so you definitely need to use a light hand!

Lovely product

Here are my thoughts using exactly 150 characters: great quality, the price point is good, blends well, no parabens, and I love the Bondi shade!*!*!*!

Natural glow bronzer

I received the product to try from chickadvisor showcase 2018. I enjoyed the packaging. I do find the shade to be a bit glittery than expected. Overall it's a nice product with smooth application. #NbNNaturalGlow

Bronzer in bondi bronzer

I was testing the bondi bronzer, for someone how don’t use bronzer, the texture is soft and fine, other than the shade (bit orange for me, and I’d prefer matte bronzer, this one has shimmer in it). I have no other complaints. Great package, and lot of product

Satisfying Product

Nice texture, Nice colour, great brush! I think the bronzer is worth its price, but I think the brush could be a little cheaper. $20 seams more reasonable. Aside from that, I'm satisfied.

2.8/5

Too messy

I'm not much of a makeup girl so I need something foolproof. For me this product was not easy to use (getting the product on the brush without making a mess). Looks good though. The brush is nice but probably not the best paired with this product. I do like the brush comes with a brush stand :)