Prestige Item
Nude by Nature Natural Glow Loose Bronzer Reviews

A loose mineral powder bronzer designed to capture the warmth of healthy, sun kissed skin.
  • Skin nourishing ingredients (including Jojoba Esters, Kakadu Plum, Kaolin Clay)
  • Neutral bronze shade to suit all skin tones
  • Highly pigmented to customize colour
  • Easy to Blend
  • Fragrance-free

For more information, visit Nude by Nature

Love it!

This is a great product! Love that it’s all natural and the colour Bondi is super flattering. Not too shimmery which is also great. One complaint is that the loose powder is a little messy and sometimes it’s really easy to get too much on your brush so you definitely need to use a light hand!

Lovely product

Here are my thoughts using exactly 150 characters: great quality, the price point is good, blends well, no parabens, and I love the Bondi shade!*!*!*!

Natural glow bronzer

I received the product to try from chickadvisor showcase 2018. I enjoyed the packaging. I do find the shade to be a bit glittery than expected. Overall it's a nice product with smooth application. #NbNNaturalGlow

Bronzer in bondi bronzer

I was testing the bondi bronzer, for someone how don’t use bronzer, the texture is soft and fine, other than the shade (bit orange for me, and I’d prefer matte bronzer, this one has shimmer in it). I have no other complaints. Great package, and lot of product

Satisfying Product

Nice texture, Nice colour, great brush! I think the bronzer is worth its price, but I think the brush could be a little cheaper. $20 seams more reasonable. Aside from that, I'm satisfied.

2.8/5

Too messy

I'm not much of a makeup girl so I need something foolproof. For me this product was not easy to use (getting the product on the brush without making a mess). Looks good though. The brush is nice but probably not the best paired with this product. I do like the brush comes with a brush stand :)

First timer

I do not generally wear a brinxer but i must admit i really like this product

The brush and stick were just as fabulous. Definitely going to try the other products by this line

September 30, 2018

A great bronser packed full of goodness

I have used Nude By Nature before and love it but never this product. I enjoy a good bronzer and while I love the product I find the package a little hard to work with and messy. I would still recommend it to anyone looking for a good quality cruelty free bronzer.

Looks natural

I love the way it feels when you apply it to your skin. The packaging is great, great value.
    The power is a great colour it will blend with any skin tone.

September 30, 2018

Messy bronzer - difficult to control

I liked the shade of this and that it was a natural product - the packaging is really neat and it feels more expensive than it is. The bronzer is very strong and difficult to control, messy powder takes a very careful application and it’s easy to go from just a touch of bronzer to very clownish quite quickly but that might be more my fault than the product’s. Overall I liked this product but don’t know if I could recommend it as I likely won’t use it much.