Prestige Item
Nude by Nature Radiant Loose Powder Foundation Reviews

The feather-light Radiant Loose Powder Foundation formula adapts naturally to skin tones, evens out complexion, covers redness and pigmentation, and conceals enlarged pores. The powder foundation is composed of active natural ingredients including the native Australian Kakadu Plum, known for its abundant Vitamin C content; Jojoba Esters to nourish the skin and Kaolin Clay for a radiant flawless complexion.

KEY BENEFITS
  • Feather-light texture
  • Buildable from a sheer-to-medium coverage
  • Natural skin finish
  • Covers redness, enlarged pores and pigmentation
  • Controls oil and shine
  • Enhances and evens out skin-tones

PRO TIP: Use the Mineral Brush to gently push into the mesh sifter on the Radiant Loose Powder Foundation, tap away the excess and then buff the powder onto skin in light, circular motions. Start at the centre of the face and work outward until your desired level of coverage is achieved.

Try this product with Nude by Nature's #11 Mineral Brush and Perfecting Primer.

For more information, please visit NudebyNature.com
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2018

Love This!!!!

I really really love this natural foundation powder , I tried it today and it works great , I wish I got a shade lighter for my skin tine but other than that it works amazing, the primer that I got with it works really good as well :) Thanks again Chick advisor!!!!

Vraiment magique !!

Cache parfaitement les imperfections ... Léger et délicat comme si il n était pas la . J ADORE !!!!!!!!!!!!
    La brosse va tellement bien elle applique le fond de teint parfaitement et que dire du primer qui fait en sorte d avoir une belle allure tout la journee
    Je recommande tellement ce produit.

Great powder!

I scored this powder very low for value as it is very expensive when the conversion of money comes into play. If this was locally available (north america) I definitely would buy this as my main foundation/powder. It went on so smooth and once it was on, I didn't feel like anything was on my face. The powder also made my skin feel so soft when it was on. Coverage is so light that it doesn't rub off.
    Hopefully this product becomes more globally available (it is now but with exchange rates, it makes it expensive)

Updated On: February 16, 2018

EDIT: I have since been informed by Chick Advisor staff that Nude By Nature is available at all Shoppers Drug Marts across Canada!!!! This definitely changes my Value score as the convenience of buying this product locally is great!

February 13, 2018

Great for blemished skin!

I do not usually use foundation powder and usually use liquid to hide my acne. This foundation is so soft and does not sit in the creases of your face. You also get A LOT of product so it is well worth your money. I recieved this product for free but will definetely be purchasing again.

February 13, 2018

Great Product line! Smells amazing!

Received the Nude by Nature review box by Chick Advisor today! I love it so much.It was a great Valentines Day present to receive.The brush is great.The powder comes in a pretty container.The primer is nice and I will be sure to recommend this to all my friends! I posted my items on facebook and instagram.#gotitfree #lovenudebynature @chickadvisor @nudebynatureca Thank you all for letting me try before I buy! Which I definately will.

Loved it!

The first time I used the powder, I tried to use it as a foundation on its own, but the coverage wasn't as high as I needed (it doesn't claim to be full coverage, but I still wanted to see how much it would cover), but the coverage was very nice and it would even out skin tones really well. I used it on top of foundation and LOVED the finish!! It didn't look like I was wearing too much powder and left a truly radiant finish on my skin, something I've been liking lately.

February 13, 2018

I would buy this product over anything!

I would totally recommend this product to anyone! I love how Nude By Nature is an all natural product line with no preservatives or synthetic ingredients, and it shows! This is the FIRST product line that doesn't feel heavy or cakey on my face. The coverage is great & gives a great finished look.

Updated On: February 13, 2018

#GotItFree
    #NudeByNatureCA
    #LoveNudeByNature

Amazing product

I just received the free product trial this morning and i had to try it. I’m not a person that wears foundation everyday as i have sensitive skin and i often felt like my skin couldn’t breathe.. I just tried this on and i love it. The powder feels good on my skin and it also blends very well. I am happy that it is made with natural products and chemical free, finally a product i can trust. I will definately buy this.

February 13, 2018

Really Love This Powder!!

NUDE BY NATURE RADIANT LOOSE POWDER FOUNDATION in Ivory is light as a feather on my skin!

This powder is so nice!!! It's not heavy on my skin, which is great. It leaves my skin looking FLAWLESS, not cakey. The shade i received was a tad bit darker than i thought it would be, but i made it work lol. This blends in so effortlessly, and a little bit goes a LONG way. The big thing i love about this, is the fact that it's all natural and cruelty free!
    I would definitely purchase this powder, it's one of the better mineral powders i've tried!

Updated On: February 13, 2018

Forgot to mention I was lucky enough to receive this free!
    #chickadvisor
    #gotitfree
    #nudebynature

Nice skin tone match up

Nude by nature is a new brand to me. I am always hesitant to try new face powders because my skin is so fair, it is hard to match up with. I received the Ivory loose foudation free in exchange for a review.
    The Ivory foundation did match my skin tone, I was pleased with this aspect. The loose foundation was extremely fly away thought. It went everywhere over my skin and even up my nose. It might just be my technique so I am going to play with it a bit to figure it out. I plan to purchase this product as it is a nice match for my skin tone. It would work for my daughter as well as she is far toned similar to me. A nice birthday gift.
    #nudebynature