Prestige Item
Nude by Nature Radiant Loose Powder Foundation Reviews

The feather-light Radiant Loose Powder Foundation formula adapts naturally to skin tones, evens out complexion, covers redness and pigmentation, and conceals enlarged pores. The powder foundation is composed of active natural ingredients including the native Australian Kakadu Plum, known for its abundant Vitamin C content; Jojoba Esters to nourish the skin and Kaolin Clay for a radiant flawless complexion.

KEY BENEFITS
  • Feather-light texture
  • Buildable from a sheer-to-medium coverage
  • Natural skin finish
  • Covers redness, enlarged pores and pigmentation
  • Controls oil and shine
  • Enhances and evens out skin-tones

PRO TIP: Use the Mineral Brush to gently push into the mesh sifter on the Radiant Loose Powder Foundation, tap away the excess and then buff the powder onto skin in light, circular motions. Start at the centre of the face and work outward until your desired level of coverage is achieved.

Try this product with Nude by Nature's #11 Mineral Brush and Perfecting Primer.

For more information, please visit NudebyNature.com
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2018

March 02, 2018

I received this product free to try, love it!

Love this product, my only regret is that I didn't select the correct shade. No fault of the product, it was just difficult to choose the right shade for me by computer. Can't wait to get the correct shade though!

Loose powder foundation

Best foundation I have ever tired. Since.ply amazing, great coverage, light on my skin not heavy at all. Would recommend this to all looking for a natural product. #gotitfree

Love Minerals

I was selected to try this product. I received a mineral brush, loose powder and primer. The product felt fantastic on and covered up awesome. I did choose a color that was a bit too dark but I will be buying this product.

I definitely recommend. Thanks Chick Advisor. #gotitfree

Natural and Natural looking

Radiant Loose Powder Foundation is awesome. First of all the color I chose is perfect for my skin tone. I was a bit worried about the loose powder cause I have never used one before. I thought it would be messy to apply but it was not. It went on easy on my face and I was able to distribute it evenly all over my face. My favorite part is that is made with natural ingredients so it will not cause a reaction to my skin as it tends to be somewhat sensitive

Une touche de soleil

Par ces temps grisâtre, j'ai adoré essayé la poudre nude by nature. La couleur était parfaite et mettait une touche de soleil dans mon visage. Ça nous redonne du pep!

Great!

This mineral foundation is THE BOMB! It's so finely milled! It glides on and does not grab on the skin. I love the color. It's very buildable. It can also be used for a great bronze look.

Definitely buy

Will definitely buy the nude by nature mineral foundation powder. It has a natural light coverage that works better after concealer because it doesn't cover like a liquid foundation.

March 02, 2018

A good alternative to other powder foundations

I only use mineral powder foundations so I was excited to try this as a new alternative to Bare Minerals. I found it to have good coverage without looking caked on and was easy to apply. The sifter was nice and the product held up well throughout the day.

March 02, 2018

Great looking skin with this!

Got this free for review. I love how smooth this powder foundation is and it doesn't make my skin dry like other powder foundations do! It truly looks "Radiant" as the name states. I love it! Highly recommend.

Great

It is very good. It’s very buildable. The lid that the powder cane in is different then I have ever seen before, not really in a good way. Overall i would recommend it.