Prestige Item
Nude by Nature Touch of Glow Highlight Stick Reviews

A versatile stick for easy highlighting, creating points of light, intense colour, and luminous sheen.

• Contains Vitamin E, Carnauba Wax, Kakadu Plum, Quandong and Desert Lime.
  • Quick and easy application
  • Hydrating ingredients
  • Easy to blend for versatile use
  • Ideal for on the go use
  • Fragrance-free

Available in three shades: Bronze, Champagne, and Rose.  For more information, please visit Nude by Nature

Amazing

So stunning, smooth application, colour is so stunning and rich. the quality is top notch. I would recommend this to everyone I know it's a must have. Easy & convenient and has such a sweet look! I feel pretty when I am wearing it! #NbNTouchOfGlow

Mariola daher

I don’t use highlighters often but I love using them on on my eyelid just to open up/brighten my eyes. The colour I got is rose, which I find easy to blend, you don’t need a lot of this product. Easy to blend.

Love it!

This highlighter is perfect! It is so easy to use and the color I received, Rose was perfect for my skin tone. You can use a little for a subtle look or a lot for a more noticeable look. It’s creamy and shimmery, gives a healthy glow.

Easy to use highlighter

I really like this highlighter stick. It was super easy to use and pretty fail-proof. It goes on easily and is compact. It adds a nice glow to my face. I would purchase this in the future.

Love this !

I got this in the showcase box at home ! I loved the creamy formula but the colour was a bit too dark for me . The price is definitely reasonable I feel, so I will he searching for an appropriate colour for contouring from this brand :)

Beautiful colour

I really like using this highlight stick along with my regular makeup routine. The colour is beautiful and this slight shimmer is very nice. It goes on smooth and blends easily just using my fingers.

yes I would buy again

Wow, great product. Easy application, feels smooth and rich in oils. The colour is beautiful and can be used on different parts of the face. Can complement a variety of skin types and complexions.

Nice highlighter

It has a nice rose tint color I love the highlight it worked perfectly with a tint of Nude it works like a charm I love it couldn’t have been bettter.

Love it!!!

I absolutely love this highlighter! It’s very easy to apply. The rose color adds a nice light shimmer of pink to my cheeks but I look forward to trying the champagne color. The highlight is very long lasting.

October 11, 2018

Beautiful color and easy to use

I usually go for a powder highlight but this is really nice and easy to use. It blends out beautifully and the color is a nice warm gold without a ton of sparkle or shimmer, very natural.