Nutella B-Ready Reviews
#23 in Snacks

January 18, 2020

pretty good

its a really good snack that tastes amazingly good! we can keep one of those at the backpack and have them everywhere we need too! its also a really tasty dessert when you dont have time to cook

October 25, 2019
    United Kingdom

Nice treat

What a lovy treat for the whole family. It has a lovely wafer crunch and the spread inside has a balanced combination worth having for that little treat your looking for!

Suffolk, United Kingdom

A new way to eat Nutella

A new way to eat Nutella. If maybe late at night u just go ahead and dip a spoon in your jar of Nutella... well they have put a plain wager around your spoonful and have charged heavily for it. So u can now eat Nutella in public wrapped in a wafer.
    I like it!

3.2/5

Derby, United Kingdom

Not for me

I am such a fan of Nutella but I am so disappointed in this product.
    I always think of Nutella as smooth and soft but this product is so crunchy and bitty.

Wouldn't recommend and wouldn't buy again

England, United Kingdom

Perfect morning snack

My whole family love these. Perfect as a snack when you need a pick me up, and good portion size.
    Lots of nutella in a biscuit, crunchy & smooth.
    Kids love them for a treat, and I love having portion control.
    A little expensive but always have (at least one!) box in the cupboard for emergencies...

May 23, 2018

Nutella B ready

Gaufrettes fourré de nutella avec de petite billes croustillantes à l'intérieur. Vraiment bon tout le monde apprécie dans la famille. Pratique à emporter dans le sac en cas de petit creux.

February 28, 2017

I bought these on a impulse and I'm so glad I did. They are absolutely delicious and such an easy to grab snack for those afternoon sweet cravings. I keep one in my purse at all times for those crazy days that you don't even have time to stop to eat. When you pair it with an espresso then it's just another level of AMAZING!

July 13, 2016

My kids love these and they're super convinient! I like that they are less messy and a quick snack that I know they will enjoy. The best part about these is that they are like little chocolate bars without the work!