NYC New York Color in a Minute Quick Dry Nail Polish Reviews
#27 in Nail Polish

At last, a manicure that moves at the speed of Manhattan. NYC's In a New York Color Minute nail polish is slick, glossy polish that goes from wet to setin less than 60 seconds that dispenses just the right amount of color for perfect application

October 17, 2017

Quick application, fast-drying, good coverage

Love this polish! It goes on smoothly, dries fast and even the lighter colours cover pretty well. Excellent value for the price! Great for when you have to polish up those nails just before heading out. Seems to hold up pretty well too - I've had this colour on for 3 days, done dishes 3 times, typed away on the computer and it still looks great.

June 19, 2017

Affordable and great quality

The NYC brand is another brand that has great quality products at a fantastic price and that definitley includes their nail polishes. They have an awesome color selection and they hold up well against chipping. The round bottle is comfortable in your hand.

June 09, 2017

Pour un vernis de ce prix, je capote. Il s'étend et s'applique super bien. Les couleurs sont supers tendances et sont vives. Pas besoin de 4 couches! Il coûte vraiment pas cher, alors ce serait fou de s'en passer!

May 10, 2017

I have several shades, & for the low regular price, this bargain polish will always be in my repertoire. It's quick dry, which is crucial in a polish. I like the variety of new colours always added.

April 26, 2017

Je n'utilise pas souvent des vernis à ongles, mais lorsque j'en porte, j'aime beaucoup utiliser ceux-ci de chez NYC séchage rapide. Il sèche vraiment vite et offre une couvrance rapide des ongles. Tellement pas cher en plus !

March 12, 2017

J'aime bien ces vernis parce que le prix est vraiment bas alors il offre un bon rapport qualité/prix. Les couleurs sont plutôt opaque, il faut environs deux couches pour avoir un beau résultat, ce qui me convient parfaitement. Il faut absolument mettre un vernis protecteur si on ne veut pas que le vernis s'écaille rapidement.

January 12, 2017

I received a few colours of this nail polish as a Christmas gift last year and although I do like the fact that it drys quickly and the colour selection is great I do not like the fact that within not even 2 weeks of the nail polish sitting in a box with the rest of my nail polish stash it dried and got all lumpy and goopy and I could not use it again - this is the first time ever that I was only able to use a nail polish once before having to throw it away.

January 06, 2017

I own 300+ bottles of nail polish in lots of brands from inexpensive drug store brands to high end luxury brands and of all of them I think that the brushes on the NYC polish are my favourite! The polish goes on so easily and usually only takes one or two strokes to cover my nails. I often pick up a bottle when I am grocery shopping.

November 30, 2016

I'm currently using 210 - Chinatown, a dark purple colour that is as sturdy as it is opaque. It does dry pretty quickly but it isn't as resistant to chips as I would like. Still, it's an alright colour that doesn't quite look like black but unfortunately not too purple, either (perhaps a trip back to the drawing board to lighten it would be nice). It's a great colour for a night out, though, but not for every day use because of how dark and harsh it is. I still enjoy it, I just wish it had a bit more purple to it.

May 09, 2016

These nail polishes are just okay. They're a great price and thus option on a smaller budget, though at the expense of quality. The colours are typical - nothing eye catching. The lasting power isn't there either; the polish chips pretty easily in spite of a good quality top coat.