NYX Matte Finish Makeup Setting Spray Reviews

For that fresh make up look that lasts NYX Makeup Setting Sprays are lightweight and comfortable while working hard to make sure your makeup stays put.

Pour que votre maquillage tienne tout au long de la journée, utilisez les sprays de finition légers et confortables.
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2020 ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2017

April 01, 2020

Alright for regular days

I definietly can use this setting spray for everyday wear, but long lasting wise not really great on my skin. I still crease and my makeup still seems to move around. I've used better setting sprays but theyre much expensive. For what its worth the price is really great for everyday regular wear, but not for an event. Haven't had any adverse reactions so pretty great on my skin

March 05, 2020
    Glasgow City, United Kingdom

Amazing for oily/dehydrated skin

As a person who is extra oily some days I use this setting spray before I apply foundations as a barrier to make my make up last all day or all night! I also reapply over the top of my foundation when it begins to look a little bit cakey through the day to make my face look flawless once again! I would 10000% purchase this over and over again.

February 23, 2020

Great smell and leaves a nice finish

I love the smell of this setting spray! It’s so refreshing on my face and it keeps my makeup in place all day. Plus it makes my makeup feel lightweight and less heavy on my face. The quality exceeds my expectations especially for the price range. Would definitely purchase again!

February 07, 2020
    Alabama, United States

A good setting spray for drugstore

I love this setting spray especially the matte one I would buy it again for the price it is totally worth a try and it keeps my face non greasy like some other setting sprays which is the best part.i would keep it in my favorites

January 29, 2020

Matte finishing spray

For the price, it’s definitely one of the better setting sprays on the market from the drugstore. No icky smells, dries quickly. I stayed oil free looking for a good portion of the work day but I did have to blot around 1pm.

January 21, 2020

A bit drying

I bought this because it was an affordable setting spray and I dont like looking shiny I have combo skin so oily and dry patches. I found that it made my face feel dry and itchy. It didnt cause any outward irritation but was a bit uncomfortable for me

January 15, 2020

Sets like a dream

I love a lot of NYX products and have tried a lot of setting sprays which I Highly recommend after applying makeup! This one is affordable and does the job beautifully. After makeup spritz to give a nice matte finish that lasts literally all day with no shine. The price point is unbeatable for a great product.

January 04, 2020
    New York, United States

Don’t let the price fool you

This finishing spray is amazing. It really helps set your makeup and lasts for hours. I’m never disappointed with NYX products and other reviews I have read prefer NYX over top name brands that come with a hefty price tag. I wouldn’t know bc I always get NYX. The price point makes it even better as its very affordable compared to most other makeup.

November 12, 2019

Love!, finishes off look perfectly

I absolutely love this product!, gives a picture perfect finish to the simplest makeup job! Use it once and you will add to your routine, It’s well priced long lasting

1.0/5

October 16, 2019
    California, United States

Not the best setting spray

I have very oily skin and was hoping this would help keep my skin matte and makeup in place. It unfortunately did not work for me. I tried it enough times to come to the conclusion that this is probably a better product for people who don't have oily skin like me, so maybe it'll work better for others.