NYX Stay Matte But Not Flat Liquid Foundation Reviews
#207 in Foundation

November 24, 2017

Shocked that I like it

I on a whim decided to try a different foundation as I usually use a more expensive one I was very skeptical that this would be to my liking but I was shocked! It last the same amount if time and feels less cakey than my typical brand plus 1/4 of the price!

September 27, 2017

amazing foundation

this is the first foundation i ever bought years ago, it is medium coverage but buildable if you need more. It has no smell and does not get thick. Did not break me out,

September 14, 2017

No Melting Foundation for Me!

This foundation is amazing! Nyx is a great brand to find good quality products for a reasonable price. I'm not a big makeup person, so I don't splurge on it too much but let's be honest! This foundation was the bomb it is medium - full coverage, you can apply multiply layers without looking cakey AND it comes in different range of shades. Great product for people with oily skin. Definitely try it!

April 05, 2017

This is the first foundation I have ever bought so I don't really have much to compare it to. It goes on nicely, it is on the thicker side for foundations though. It does cling to dry patches a little bit. I always set it with the E.L.F. HD setting powder and it stays in place (I can touch my face and it doesn't really come off). I don't do a thick layer at all so not sure how buildable it is. I want to start branching out with my foundations and get a better idea of what I like though!

February 16, 2017

The product is awesome ! Full coverage as well as an awesome price tag! Also is oil free so much better for your skin ! Perfect for hot day, stays on and usually don't have to apply twice.

July 26, 2016

I am someone who has rosacea, so this did not cover the way I wanted it to. But for someone with little to no acne, this might be just what you're looking for! A nice matte finish- which is a super plus for someone with oily skin like me because you want to avoid looking shiny. I think the colour range is good- there's a shade for you and me :)!

June 22, 2016

Have been using high end foundations for a a while was getting sick of the results so true and really like it goes on smooth wears 12 hours nicely doesn't get to greasy give a nice full coverage!

March 25, 2016

It's amazing for oily and dry skin. It lasts long and looks great great for everyday wear. Also the color is awesome and gives a great shine to face. I would highly recommend this product, for oily and dry skin types,

February 28, 2016

I never knew that NYX had physical stores but when i found out and found this foundation i wanted it right away. With my oil skin i wanted something that was going to give me a matte flawless look and this foundation does just that. The shade i have is also very close to my shade of skin but was very hard to get in stores as i had to go back a separate time to find it. I wish they had a color that was my exact skin color but with a lot of foundations that is not very possible so this was definitely close enough. The price was also very low

June 23, 2015

This is a great foundation. Goes on smoothly, doesn't crack. It matches my pale skin with pink undertones really well. Even though it is a matte foundation it isn't flat. It is a nice smooth finish.