ocean spray 100 % juice blend cranberry concord grape Reviews
#1140 in Grocery

Good - 0

November 27, 2017

Obsessed!

I absolutely love OCEAN SPRAY 100 % JUICE BLEND CRANBERRY CONCORD GRAPE! I bought it on a whim as I wanted to try a new flavour of Ocean Spray drinks. Ocean Spray is the best cranberry juice brand hands down because the taste is amazing! The concord grape addition makes a fantastic product pretty much perfect!

The cranberry and grape flavours go so well together and one does not overpower the other. I love that the taste is not bitter like many other cranberry juices can be. It is 100% juice with NO added sugar and NO preservatives. There are two fruit servings in one cup as well and it provides 100% of your daily vitamin C. I would recommend this product to everyone!

June 01, 2017

I love cranberry juice and it's been a while since i've had it. It's a bit bitter but its very refreshing and gos well with vodka on a good night in with my fiance.

April 06, 2017

I was very surprised at how good and refreshing this drink is! It is not nearly as bitter as I would have expected. It would also be good to use as a mix with something like vodka :)

April 26, 2015

I love all of the ocean spray 100% juice blends but the cranberry concord grape is my fave! It's so refreshing and tasty; I always have some in the fridge! It's doesn't contain any preservatives or added sugar so I feel good about drinking lots of this awesome juice!