Old El Paso Bold Nacho Cheese Taco Shells

Old El Paso Bold Nacho Cheese Taco Shells Reviews

Ranked #480 out of 2380 in Grocery

June 15, 2017

So yummy

Bought these with my fiancé in hopes that they would taste like the Doritos tacos from Taco Bell. They are very similar in taste and don't break too easily.

March 13, 2017

My familys new favourite taco shell, love the taste and flavour! Such a nice change from the ordinary everyday plain taco shell will definitely purchase these again

January 06, 2017

These are very tasty!
    We eat a lot of tacos in our house and also a lot of cheese.
    This is the best of both worlds.
    It's like Dorito taco shells.
    If you haven't tried these,
    I highly recommend this product to your family.

May 14, 2016

These are delicious and they're stand and stuff hard shells so super easy to fill with your toppings. It's like a Dorito taco from Taco Bell. Love the ranch flavour as well.

2.7/5

April 21, 2016

I got SO excited seeing these in with the regular taco shells! Immediately I was thinking they must be like Nacho Cheese Doritos, which I really like.

But I was wrong. It's not that I expected them to have the same POW as actual Doritos, but I figured they would be more flavourful than they turned out to be. They were a little weak, and the texture was sorta stale. Not a nice crisp break when you bit into it.

Though I don't think I would ever buy them again, and maybe there won't be an opportunity as it was/is a limited time product, I will say this: desperate for something to use as bread crumbs in a mixture for a chicken coating, I suggested my bf maybe crush up a bunch of the nacho cheese shells.

It worked AMAZINGLY well :)

So I'd at least recommend trying that!