Old El Paso Bold Nacho Cheese Taco Shells
Good

Old El Paso Bold Nacho Cheese Taco Shells Reviews

Ranked #585 out of 2375 in Grocery

March 13, 2017

My familys new favourite taco shell, love the taste and flavour! Such a nice change from the ordinary everyday plain taco shell will definitely purchase these again

January 06, 2017

These are very tasty!
    We eat a lot of tacos in our house and also a lot of cheese.
    This is the best of both worlds.
    It's like Dorito taco shells.
    If you haven't tried these,
    I highly recommend this product to your family.

May 14, 2016

These are delicious and they're stand and stuff hard shells so super easy to fill with your toppings. It's like a Dorito taco from Taco Bell. Love the ranch flavour as well.

April 21, 2016

I got SO excited seeing these in with the regular taco shells! Immediately I was thinking they must be like Nacho Cheese Doritos, which I really like.

But I was wrong. It's not that I expected them to have the same POW as actual Doritos, but I figured they would be more flavourful than they turned out to be. They were a little weak, and the texture was sorta stale. Not a nice crisp break when you bit into it.

Though I don't think I would ever buy them again, and maybe there won't be an opportunity as it was/is a limited time product, I will say this: desperate for something to use as bread crumbs in a mixture for a chicken coating, I suggested my bf maybe crush up a bunch of the nacho cheese shells.

It worked AMAZINGLY well :)

So I'd at least recommend trying that!