Old El Paso ranch blasted taco shells

Old El Paso ranch blasted taco shells Reviews

Ranked #426 out of 2367 in Grocery

March 31, 2017

As a lover of ranch I had to give these taco shells a try. Unfortunately I wasn't pleased with the taste, it was a little strange and slightly spicy which I didn't enjoy. The aftertaste wasn't great either. Not at all when I expected.

January 06, 2017

Go to the store and buy these!
    Make them, love them, review them!
    So delicious to the very last bite.
    I absolutely love tacos already, but when you add ranch to the mix, it is game on for my taste buds.
    I highly recommend these.

September 23, 2016

I love tacos and when I first heard of these ranch blasted shells I knew that I would love them. I was shopping and noticed that these were on sale for $2.99 so I picked them up. I noticed that while heating these in the oven the seasoning that is on the outside of the shells began to burn after a few minutes which I found a little weird.

This doesn't happen with the regular shells so I figured it was defiantly because of the seasoning. These shells ended up being rather tasty but not as good as I was expecting them to be, the flavor isn't that strong. I would purchase these again in the future but only if they are on sale.

Jennymac1980 has posted in the forum topic