Old El Paso Thick 'n Chunky Salsa Wild for Mild Reviews
#37 in Ice Cream

September 11, 2017

We really liked this salsa!

We really liked this salsa for our nachos it was fresh and tasted really good!I would have liked more of a lime flavour but other than that It was really good!

August 02, 2017

Descent..

I would not say this is my favorite tasting salsa but it is certainly not bad. This has a good amount of spice and flavor to it. I also like that there are good size chunks of tomatoes and other vegetables in the salsa. You really get the "thick and chunky" factor when you eat this. This is great for tacos, nachos or fajitas. I find the taste is a bit too much of tomato for my personal preference and there are some brands I would prefer, but I do buy this one too. This can be purchased at Walmart for a good price and I do see it on sale somewhat regularly or with discount coupons.

August 02, 2017

great taste

I bought Old El Paso taco shells in a kit and the coupon on the outside of the box said you got $5.00 in free produce when you also purchased the Salsa .

July 16, 2017

Love it

Old El Paso thick n chunky salsa in Mild is so delicious and flavourful. It has thick chunks of tomatoes and vegetables and has the perfect amount of seasoning and spices . I love it on my tacos and my taco dip .i also love to have a bowl of salsa and dip Tostitos in it . So good ! It's approximately 3.99 at Walmart .

May 17, 2016

I always have salsa in the pantry because you never know when you might need some, Salsa is good to put in cassarole's, chip dip and just on its own with nachos

March 11, 2016

The old El past is not the salsa I would go for first. But that's being said it is still good. I will get this one if I can't find my regular brand. It does have a different taste then another brand.

March 11, 2016

tres bonne
    juteuse et plein de beaux morceaux de legume cest celle que je prefere
    je la mange avec mes oeuf ou ma viande!
    je la recommande pour ceux qui aime manger mexicaiN!

February 18, 2016

C'est ma préférée. Elle contient de gros morceaux de tomates, elle est bien dosée en épices. J'aime la manger avec des tortillas ou bien je remplace le ketchup aux fruits par cette salsa.

February 18, 2016

I love how this salsa has lots of chunky bits in it. Perfect for nachos, tacos, fajitas, quesadillas, etc! Tastes great with the perfect amount of spiciness.

January 27, 2016

Salsa is defiantly one of my favourite ingredients especially when I'm trying to watch what I eat salsa adds so much flavour to some of my dishes and it's good for you. From wraps to omelettes it makes everything so tasty!