4.1/5
Old Navy Flip Flops Reviews
#1 in Flip-flops

see their website for more information at: www.oldnavy.ca

March 16, 2018

Love Old Navy Flip Flops!

I have LOVED Old Navy flip flops for a long time! I always stock up on all the colors every year during their sale! Great quality, last throughout the whole summer, easy to clean, and come in a huge variety of colors and patterns!

March 16, 2018

Great item!

Love old navy! These come in so many colours, and can go with every outfit. Super comfy, and affordable! Great product for everyday wearing, that will last a while.

Such a good price

These sandals are great for just about anything. I use them all the time for taking the dog for a walk. The price is also amazing. Sometimes BOGO. Tan is my fav colour.

March 15, 2018

Good quality and affordable.

I have had a pair for years. And I have multiple colours of them too. They’re great quality and have walked in them a lot without wearing them down. I even wear in the shower at hotels while traveling. I purchased about 50 of these last year for guests at our wedding to use if their feet hurt! They’re amazing!

Good but not great

Although they come is a great selection of colours I find them to not be comfortable for long periods of time. Considering how inexpensive they are id say they are worth the money.

March 14, 2018

Last forever

I have a shoe thing. I have bought flip-flops from so many stores and old Navy makes the best. They never break, you will wear them out completely before they give out. They're so affordable and come in every colour! If you want flip-flops you can depend on, buy these!!

1.7/5

March 13, 2018

Worst pain in my feet ever!

I 100% would NOT recommend Old Navy flip flops to anyone! They belong in the garbage can. I've personally bought & tried their flops over a few years hoping that maybe they've changed their design/materials/manufacturer. The plastic pieces that go on either side of your foot dig in to the bottom of my feet like a dagger leaving my feet EXTREMELY sore & blistered. Their priced cheap for a reason... Never again!

March 12, 2018

Comfortable

I got these slippers at practically a steal. I love the vibrant colors and they are super light and comfortable. Shipping was fast and easy. The slippers themselves can stand up to the wear and tear of daily life. I would definitely recommend these, they are worth a buy.

March 11, 2018

Love for the price

Daughter loves these flip flops, we have tried other flip flops and always come back to these ones. Last year we had matching colours. This year my son even wants a pair!!!These are a must have for our summer vacation

March 11, 2018

These were a great value

I would buy these flip flops again.They were a fantastic value.They lasted a long time and the part that goes thru the toes did not hurt my feet like some of the flip flops do.the colors did not fade and the rubber did not peel