Old Spice Hair and Body Wash Reviews

January 06, 2018

Love this product!

My hubby uses it and it smells amazing! It gets his body and hair clean and feeling great. Smell lasts for a really long time and sometimes I like to borrow it too.

January 06, 2018

Old spice hair & body smells & works great

I would buy this product again as it smells amazing & works great. Old spice is one product we can count on. Its great for men & inexpensive as well..

January 04, 2018

Decent

Not my absolute favorite, but it does the job. It’s got a good scent and I feel pretty refreshed when I get out of the shower. I’ll never fully forgive Old Spice for discontinuing Komodo, though, to be honest.

December 04, 2017

Husband love this

both my husband and my son use this, they both love how its a body wash and shampoo in one, and they both smell fresh and clean for hours after their showers.

November 16, 2017

Smells amazing!

They have different scents but they are all wonderful. Leaves your skin clean and fresh. It's a men product but I still love to use it . I love the effective and clean feeling it gives.

September 30, 2017

Buy this product all the time!

I'm the husband, I love this body wash, my son & I both use it all the time, I love that it does your hair & body, saves money and time. Leaves a nice scent afterwards, lasts all day long, and leaves you feeling clean.

September 29, 2017

A delightful taste of the South Pacific!

I've never been to Fiji but the smell of this product is delightful. It remains on you as a subtle linger hours after your shower. I prefer this product and other Old Spice scents to the competition.

May 31, 2017

yes yes yes this really surprised me smelled great and the smelled stayed long then i thought i give it a 10/10 and recommend it to other to just try and you will be amazed

May 26, 2017

Wow ... Wowww ...woww that's all I can say this body eash is Soo good it's smells like if I stopped in heaven and came back down to earth ... Smells amazing anybody that likes to have a great shower after a hard day of work get that shower at the perfect temperature and you will finish a bottle so fast cause you can't jus help to keep washing loll great product all in all

May 12, 2017

The body wash smells amazing. It make me smell refreshed all day long. It also lathers very well on the body. I would recommend it to both females and males.