Old Spice Hair and Body Wash Reviews

Ranked #8 out of 30 in Men's Body Wash

May 31, 2017

yes yes yes this really surprised me smelled great and the smelled stayed long then i thought i give it a 10/10 and recommend it to other to just try and you will be amazed

May 26, 2017

Wow ... Wowww ...woww that's all I can say this body eash is Soo good it's smells like if I stopped in heaven and came back down to earth ... Smells amazing anybody that likes to have a great shower after a hard day of work get that shower at the perfect temperature and you will finish a bottle so fast cause you can't jus help to keep washing loll great product all in all

March 08, 2017

I purchased this for my Grand-Son a couple of weeks ago,I like suprising him with gifts.He just loved it.He told me that his Girl Friend likes the scent also.Old Spice has been around for a good many years now,I can remember when it was just the cologne and the Old Spice shaving cream.It has come a long way and now you can buy the product in just about everything.Old Spice Hair and Body Wash has a real nice scent to it.,not too strong.I recommend you purchase this for the Man in your life

February 27, 2017

This products works and smells great. I like how I can use this for my hair and body. This allows for less clutter in the shower. I am sticking with this product when I run out.

February 09, 2017

This is my go to hair and body wash. The smell lingers but that's okay because it's quite enjoyable. I take this product with whenever I travel or go camping.

February 09, 2017

I love this but only use it as a body wash. It smells great and the smell stays on your skin for long after. I know I got a bunch when they were on sale and I will buy more when I am out. Great product. Definitely recommend

February 09, 2017

I like the scent of this product and even though it says to use for body and hair. I only ever use this as a body wash. I just don't think this would quite cut it as a hair wash product for me.

February 02, 2017

Love that it is a hair and body wash combo. Works great for travel. The scent is great, my girlfriend loves it as well! It's also long lasting scent. Thumps up from me!

2.8/5

January 26, 2017

I tried this after a friend recommended this , I did like the scent unfortunately it really dried out my skin worse then any soap I have tried before.

January 25, 2017

I bought this as a travel-size. It great. The smell is amazing and long-lasting! It is a hair and body wash, so if you need to go to they gym or travel, it is only one item to carry for both your shampoo and body wash. I would use it as more of a body wash, unless I was travelling and needed to save space.