Old Spice Hair and Body Wash Reviews

April 08, 2019

2 for 1!

I am really glad I can find a body and hair wash that works good for my skin type. I usually get dry hair if I use my bodysoap as a shampoo when np other option is there. Now it's not my problem anymore

March 26, 2019

Clean and fresh

Leaves me feeling clean and fresh! I like the smell of this but it is a bit too strong for me during my shower, though it does not stay with me afterwards.

October 19, 2018

No more smelly husband!

I'm sure some of you women out there can agree when your man comes home from working a labour's job he smells worse than a wild animal. My hubby comes home and showers with old spice and its heaven to your sences. The scent lasts a fair amount of time without use of Cologne. Honestly I like to burry my face in his freshly washed chest and inhale the smell and I get a free cuddle that way too *wink

June 08, 2018

Nice smell

I use this product for the smell as well. Old spice is a very popular product which is another reason that I have used this product in the past. I enjoy using this product but I wish it was a bit cheaper.

June 01, 2018

Parfum débile!

Mon mari l’utilse Depuis plusieurs années, il sent tellement bon, même en sortant de la douche . Il nettoie aussi les cheveux alors c’est un deux pour 1 .

May 28, 2018

Nice strong Scent

I use Old Spice Hair and Body Wash on the daily and it has a good masculine scent to it. Its lathers well and leaves me feeling clean. The price point is good.

May 20, 2018

Gets rid of hockey smell

Bought this specifically for after hockey use. Works great. Hair feels good. Sweat smell gone. Definitely recommend for sports players. Big bottle goes a long way too. Lathers well.

My favourite

Old Spice is my favourite body wash. The scents are refreshing without being overpowering, like some of the other leading men’s brands. The price is also super reasonable.

Great smell

This is one of my “go to” body washes! Great smell and lasts all day! I usually switch between this one and another name brand, depending on which one costs less at the time.

2.3/5

Not my number 1 choice

I bought this hair and body wash and I personally didn't like the scent of it, it's overpowering. Quality is just average, as well as the price. Maybe I need to try different scents.