4.1/5
Old spice pure sport body wash Reviews

May 30, 2019
    North Carolina, United States

Will not dry out skin

I will prefer this product to any man good for all skin type price isnt bad find in any store Good lather good scent wash alway dirt won’t dry out skin. Bought fir my son

April 29, 2019

À racheter !

Mon copain utilise ce savon depuis plusieurs années. Il est satisfait de son utilisation! Ce que j’aime du produit c’est qu’il laisse un parfum agréable même après quelques heures!

April 23, 2019

Good Body Wash

It's hard to find a body wash that works well and has a tolerable sent, but this one does it. I have been using it for over two months now, and I've had no complaints so far. The way it smells and the way it feels is far superior to other brands like dove, and that is why I genuinely enjoy this product.

February 04, 2019

Amazing product

I really love its fragrance and after taking bath with it i feeel so good. Ots so refreshing and amazingly nice inn quality. Its one of my regular choice of body washes.

January 28, 2019

Great body wash

Old spice is great body wash its sudsy, smells great it makes me feel fresh in and out of the shower! It is reasonably price and I enjoy using it. I have use this body wash for a long time and will continue to because it works great and it’s affordable!

September 05, 2018

Perfect everyday scent

My husband uses this along with the same scent do every day. Always smells great and it doesn't cost us a fortune. We always have extras in the cupboard from when it goes on sale for $3-4

April 11, 2018

My hubby's fave

This is the only body wash my husband will use. Smells nice and manly, but not overpowering. He goes to the gym every day and uses this every day. It cleans so well and you feel so refreshed after. Great product.

March 14, 2018

Parfait pour le conjoint

Je suis responsable des achats de la salle de bain à la maison. Et mon conjoint est l'un des hommes les plus difficilr queje n'ai jamais vu quand il est question de savon. Donc je n'achete maintenant que des old spices. L'odeur est pas trop intense mais sent très bonne, le design est tappe a l'oeil. Et le prix est tout a fait resonnable pour la quantité dans la bouteille.

May 31, 2017

it gives you a nice manly smell i like it because my girlfriend won't use it says it smells to much like a man lol but yea i like the way it felt and foamed up and yes i would use again

1.5/5

May 20, 2017

Old spice Pure sport sans vraiment bon mais déconseillé au homme qui on des allergie a des sorte de savon...
    Comparer au autre savon que j'utilise celui ci je me sans pas propres après utilisation.Et je le trouve cher pour un savon en mousse.

Old spice Pure sport without really good but not advised to the man who one of allergy has some kind of soap ...
    Compare to the other soap I use this one I do not clean after use. And I find it expensive for a foam soap.