OPI apple pie spice hand and body lotion Reviews

October 02, 2017

Not greasy

I love the fresh Christmas smell. It's like apple pie in a bottle. It's very hydrating without making your hands greasy. All you're left with is soft great smelling hands.

February 28, 2017

Amazing. This makes your hands and body feel immediately like silk! And it smells delicious! I will absolutely buy this again! It's not too strong either, and not greasy!

March 28, 2016

I love the OPI lotion lines! They offer a bunch of awesome different scents in cute little travel size containers. I received this one as a gift and I love it! It smells amazing and it moisturizes so nicely. I love that they are so small.

March 09, 2016

I received the OPI Apple pie spice hand and body lotion in a gift set. I really love the smell of the lotion, it reminds me of Christmas!! I apply the lotion to my hands before bed and when I wake up in the morning my hands are so soft!