OPI Nail Lacquer Big Apple Red Reviews
#105 in Nail Polish

October 30, 2017

love

I love opi NAIL LACQUER BIG APPLE RED
    it is very nice and is bright color it make a good red when i do my nails red white and blue for the 4th of july
    i like how long this nail lacquer stays on without chipping off with in a day

July 13, 2017

Excellent Formula

The colour was very vibrant and opaque. Brush makes for easy application to the nail with good control. Bottle is both sleek and practical and will fit into most nail polish organizers. A great true red.

March 06, 2017

OPI is one of my favourite polish brands. It's a bit pricey for the amount of polish you get, but it IS salon brand. The colours are super full coverage and they are gorgeous.

November 04, 2016

J'aime tellement les vernis à ongle O.P.I. Ils s'étalent tellement bien et ils ont de si belles couleurs. Le vernis restent quand même assez longtemps, ce que j'aime beaucoup.

November 03, 2016

I am totally in love! Always impressed with OPI products and this one is no different! Glides on and coats evenly. Finnish with the top coat for flawless wear!

October 06, 2016

Great colour OPI Nail Lacquer Big Apple Red is really apple red! Went on beautifully, lasted 5 days before chipping with no top coat or base coat (I was in a hurry). It is my "go to" winter colour.

October 06, 2016

Love to using Opi Nail colours. If find that the red really stands out and used with a top coat it can last for a few days.
    I have at least 10 different shades and I like the shape of the bottle as well

September 14, 2016

Great nail polish. I find original prices are a bit high, but catching it on sale is not impossible either, especially this time of year. Goes on easily and looks great, The brush applicator could be a bit better.

April 20, 2016

AMAZING nail polish. I absolutely adore O.P.I. every single one of their polishes I've tried so far goes on super smooth, dries to a beautiful finish and lasts quite long before chipping. OPI is a bit high in the price range, but now I've tried a few, I know I'm getting a quality product.

Big Apple Red is the ultimate bright red polish, showstopping and bold.