OPI Nail Polish in Suzy Says Feng Shui
Good

OPI Nail Polish in Suzy Says Feng Shui Reviews

Ranked #1384 out of 1563 in Nail Polish

OPI Nail Laquer is long wearing and fast drying nail polish

September 13, 2016

I love this colour. It goes on so pretty, particularly on my toes. I find the polish actually goes on fine without a top and basecoat. Stays on for at least 5 days without chipping.

December 12, 2010

This is one of the first OPI nail polishes I bought, and I couldn't be happier in both colour and application.

Firstly, the colour is a beautiful mid-tone blue that looks so great on, I couldn't stop looking at my nails. And of course, like most OPI polishes, it applies like a dream with perfect opaque coverage with only two coats (one if you are really spot on) I can't say enough great things about this colour! It is a must have for anyone who enjoys a pop of colour.

May 15, 2010

Love this colour. It came out with the OPI Hong Kong collection. This in my opinion was THE polish to pick out from that collection. It's like a dusty blue, very unique and stands out for sure. It applies like butter, 2 coats needed. I don't care much for blues normally, but this one is awesome!

Imacoolmom added a new review for
    Gerber Arrowroot Cookies

Imacoolmom earned the Mom & Baby Guru badge

Pammywhammy845 has posted in the forum topic
    Big Brother US (plus spoilers)

tracy1963 has posted in the forum topic