Original Sprout Natural Baby Shampoo 12 oz
Good

Original Sprout Natural Baby Shampoo 12 oz Reviews

1 review
Ranked #87 out of 188 in Baby Bathing - Shampoo

This Worry-Free Formula is perfect for parents who don't want PhytoEstrogens touching their Little Sprouts! PhytoEstrogens can be linked to gynecomastia, early puberty, hormone disruption & fertility problems. Sulfate free Natural Baby and Children's shampoo is EASY ON EYES & A QUICK RINSE formula. Moisturizing botanicals & nourishing emollients wash away frizzies and dryness revealing healthy, shiny and conditioned hair. For All Hair Types. For babies, Children & Adults.

April 06, 2016

Holy amazing! I Started to use this stuff for my kiddos a while back just because of the smell and then instantly I was hooked. My oldest suffers from eczema and Original Sprout does not cause flair ups at all. Last week I started using it in my own hair and - wow! Volume, smell and gorgeous locks! Can it get any better? hummm....maybe if the price was a little cheaper and it lathered a little more. A little definitely does go a long way though.