Outlander Book Series by Diana Gabaldon Reviews

Ranked #18 out of 1069 in Books

June 20, 2017

Simply AMAZING

Diana Gabaldon's Outlander series, is my all time favourite read. I own each and every book in this series, including ALL of the Lorde John series as well. I am sitting here patiently awaiting her to finish another book in the series. These are books, I will never give up, they are and have been read multiple times already.

These books are a perfect combination of romance and suspense, and have always kept me on the edge of my seat. Over the past few years, I have gotten so many of my friends hooked on reading this series. <3 <3

March 29, 2017

I loved this series so much. It was such a fun,exciting and unique read. So different then the average book. I loved the historical facts all tangled up in an amazing story. I have to be honest the last couple books of the series have not been as exciting as the first 4. I couldn't put the early books down.

March 02, 2017

This book series is a must read for everyone woman. I fell in love with the characters in the very first book and was hooked after that. I love historical fiction, but I don't like cheesy romance novels, which this is not.
    There’s intrigue, and a period of sexual tension, and then lots of serious rutting. But the first thing you notice about “Outlander,” long before the castles-and-moors part starts to kick in, is that it’s a carefully written book, with three-dimensional characters inhabiting a complex, believable world. You will be hooked!!

January 17, 2017

These books should be on the must read list for every woman! The author creates such a beautiful picture of the protagonists love and the adventures that these two share, that it is impossible not to fall in love with them and hang on every word in every book!

September 22, 2016

LOVE Outlander! I have always steered clear of fantasy genre, but enjoy historical fiction. This series is so well written, absorbing and exciting that I could not put it down. I devoured all 8 books and now waiting for 9 to see the Claire and Jaime Saga continue. I love the way she describes the setting, the smells, the sounds and then she writes sparkling, realistic dialogue. Each character is thought provoking and human, flaws and all. Well worth the read, I now am watching the TV series on STARZ. It's not bad, pretty close to the book and lots of eye candy to boot.

September 21, 2016

I've been reading books since I was a pre-teen. I've never in my life encountered an author like Diana Gabaldon. This series is more than just your average good book. You feel like you know and love the characters. I've read the series three times and each time I enjoy more details I didn't notice. Diana is one the worlds most talented writers. Don't miss out, read these ASAP.

June 07, 2016

I loved this series! Hot, steamy, romantic, love story with a twist and not raunchy!! There's a lot of action and adventure with just enough love story and sex to make it all interesting! By the time I got to the 4th book I was a bit tired of the main character Clair because she constantly needs saving but I still read all the books and really enjoyed them.

May 30, 2016

I got hooked on these books back when the third one came out, and have been reading them as soon as they are published ever since. The writing is fantastic, detailed yet still fast paced, and the time travel aspect adds a new dimension to a historical fiction series. Love them!

May 01, 2016

I am sold on this series, I can't wait for the next book to come out! I read a lot and don't always find it easy to really get into the story, but with Diana's books, it's like I'm there, part of the characters.

March 31, 2016

I love these books! My mom got me hooked on them in the beginning, they get you hooked and suck you right in. They are so well written and I'm even reading them a second time now.