OxiClean™ White Revive™ Laundry Stain Remover Powder Reviews

• Removes tough stains the 1st time while reviving dingy whites
• Chlorine bleach free but whitens 40% better than chlorine bleach

May 16, 2017

I love this product! I have 2 small children who create LOTS of stains and this product greatly helped to remove those stains and stains I was not able to remove before!

May 16, 2017
    New Brunswick, Canada

Vraiment efficace sur les taches les plus tenaces. Je recommande fortement ce produit, nul besoin de s'acharner le produit s'occupe de cette tâche! De plus reçu gratuitement! Merci Chick Advisor! :)

May 15, 2017

I recently tried the OxiClean White Revive on some of my children clothes. Avoiding white T-shirts because they do not stay clean long enough I was not hoping for anything. I was more than pleased to to see how this product was able to get rid of the stains on these clothes!

May 15, 2017

I received a full value coupon to try OxiClean White Revive Laundry Stain Remover Powder for free from ChickAdvisor. Confession: I avoid buying whites. I can't seem to keep them clean. However, I found this amazing white flowing camisole and it has quickly become my favourite item of clothing. Thanks to OxiClean White Revive... I'm keeping it just as white and beautiful as the day I bought it!

May 14, 2017

OxiClean White Revive Laundry Stain Remover Powder is a game changer! My whites have never been so vibrant and I love that White Revive does not have the odor of chlorine bleach and is safe on all clothes. #gotitfree

May 14, 2017

Finally got the opportunity to use White Revival, and I was truly impressed! I Don't have dingy looking clothes from that wash, and I can't wait to try it next time I do laundry. I was worried about how it would react to any of the colours in the load....even thought it says colour safe, but it didn't harm them at all.....very pleased with this product!!

May 12, 2017

This was perfect timing! It is spring and time to bring out all my favorite white clothes, and of course I put them away with a few stains. Well, they are gone now! LOVE it! It works, and my clothes are soft, not like how bleach would leave them, hard and crusty feeling.

May 12, 2017

J'ai eu l'opportunité de tester gratuitement le produit OxiClean™ Ravive Blanc. Ce produit rends le linge blanc encore plus blanc ! Mon gilet était redevue un blanc étincellant, comme neuf !

Je vais suggérer à mes amis de l'essayer car je sais qu'ils ne seront pas déçu. Ce produit aidera à préserver et à garder le blanc de ma lessive en bon état et étincellant.

#gotitfree.

May 12, 2017

Les vêtements ont retrouvés leur beau blanc. Très efficace, j'adore!!! Merci de m'avoir permis d'utiliser ce magnifique produit. J'en achèterais pour le futur, c'est assuré!

May 11, 2017

I hate using bleach, it leaved your clothing crunchy and the fabric never feels the same. I wash it atleast 2 times after bleaching, I find it makes my skin itchy. I am amazed! One product, no soaking for days in my sink and rewashing. It left my clothes soft and durable, like brand new!