OxiClean™ White Revive™ Laundry Stain Remover Powder Reviews

• Removes tough stains the 1st time while reviving dingy whites
• Chlorine bleach free but whitens 40% better than chlorine bleach

August 01, 2017

My Home will never be without this product

This is thee very best that was ever invented to get stains out and make your clothes looking whiter than they ever been.I especially love using this product on my white sheers and things like,my Husbands white T Shirt.Everything it touches makes it come out a brilliant bright white like you never seen before ,and the scent is really nice also,not strong and over powering scent.Just a clean fresh wholesome scent.I use to hate wash Days and now,I don't mind it at all,actually I look forward to wash days.Thanks to Oxiclean White Revive Laundry Stain Remover Powder,there is nothing like it for getting clothes clean.I highly recommend this product.

July 22, 2017

Works Miracles

This is my absolute new favourite laundry detergent. It has saved several of my white dresses that had (year-long) stains and I have seen first hand how it revived the white from yellowish discolouring. Make sure to follow the instructions (soak for at least 6 hrs and then add more powder in the washing machine). Worth every penny!

June 02, 2017

I love this product!! You think your whites are white?? Wash some in this solutions and some with out it and you will see the difference
    Totally amazing and would recommend it to anyone!

May 30, 2017

OxyClean white revive laundry stain remover worked great. It has removed every stain my kids have thrown at it lol
    I don't need to panick when i see my kids clothes after a day of playing. OxyClean is an amazing product, just as always :)

May 30, 2017

I loved this stuff!! It took the oil stains out of my husband's undershirts right away. All I did was rub a bit on the stain with a little water and then tossed some more in the wash. Out it came and I was shocked :).

May 29, 2017

Oxiclean white revive powder seems to work well.
    I have noticed it brightens whites up but would probably work best if used from the beginning not after years of use and dinginess!
    Recommended to help keep your whitest whites their best.

#gotitfree

May 26, 2017

oxy clean white revive . with a whole load of just white sheets and towels .i used white revive .. i am soooo happy . i had sheets i was going to throw out because they were for the guest room . and they were dull and greyish . after using just the white revive and even with out bleach . my towels and sheets were white .maybe not pure white yet . but i wasnt expecting perfection in only 1 try . but i am so excited about the results i got from my #free sample from chick advisor

#i got this for free
    #thanks Chick Advisor
    This product is a great presoak to get to whites really white without the use of bleach.
    Great for white sport socks, and white dingy uniform shirts. The white revive will not make the
    color bleed into the whites like on the socks.

May 26, 2017

I never ever used the powered stain removers I find the spray so much easier to work with. However I am glad I got to try this one out ...it is a miracle remover! Got the toughest stains out of the white clothes. Highly recommended

May 26, 2017

I had the opportunity to test this product for free. I loved the results!!!
    The stains came out, and everything looked bright and brand new. I hadn't realized how dingy a few items had gotten until I tried this product on them. I definitely recommend White Revive!!
    This is a product that has a permanent place in my laundry room!