OxiClean™ White Revive™ Laundry Stain Remover Powder Reviews

• Removes tough stains the 1st time while reviving dingy whites
• Chlorine bleach free but whitens 40% better than chlorine bleach

February 27, 2017

Amazing, this stuff gets some of my dirty dingy whites super white. It pulls out the grime and freshens my linens & cute T-shirts. Love his stuff! I would defffff buy again

February 23, 2017

I use this product in every load of whites. It brightens the white and prevents them from looking washed out. A scoop per load goes a long way! Very concentrated powder !

February 23, 2017

J'adore ce produit, il fonctionne réellement et rend les tissus blanc. Toutefois, j'ai remarquée qu'il fonctionne davatage si l'eau de la laveuse est tiède. Je suis très satisfaite et je n'ai pas trouvée de produit aussi performant a ce jour.

February 22, 2017

I have been looking for the most effective laundry stain remover for quite a while now. And I could not believe that there is one really reliable that is out in the market!!!

February 22, 2017

I use this product often. My grandchildren and son- in- law are always bringing me clothes to "oxy" as they call it . In particular my granddaughters will say " can u oxy this for me nana" love the product and also would enjoy getting a few free samples or coupons

February 21, 2017

I am disabled and do not have great mobility around the house, so my husband of 40 years does our laundry. Now he try's really hard to see stains so I bought Oxiclean powder for him to add to our whites and light colors and now our laundry is amazing.

February 21, 2017

Apsolutelly love it! Since I use it on my laundry I notice that white laundry is more whiter then before I started to use it. And other Oxi products are great!

February 21, 2017

Now I am retired I tend to wear t-shirts and cotton pants and underwear most of the time, but they would get stained, especially the t-shirts Greasy, gray spots showed up on them, even though I tried to avoid grease or oil when wearing my best ones, and nothing got them out. I even tried putting them in a stock pot with Palmolive Dish Soap and boiling them, they came out better but most of the spots were still there. I took to going through my cotton jersey stuff every 6 months and throwing out the worst ones, very frustrating. I saw the Oxi Clean White Revive on sale at Superstore and decided to give it a try, bought the smallest size package and brought it home. I loaded my t-shirts and underpants into my front load washer added the Oxiclean and washed them in HOT water. They came out so much cleaner, brighter and most of the spots were totally gone, the few that remained were much less visable, will keep this product on hand.

February 17, 2017

Honestly it's was a great product cleaned all the stains if I run out I would definitely buy the same product again cleaned all the same this product is actually awesome

February 17, 2017

He's a great product and I recommend it to every one, use it at least once. You can get it every where, once second try it. you can buy it at any store.