OxiClean™ White Revive™ Laundry Stain Remover Powder Reviews

• Removes tough stains the 1st time while reviving dingy whites
• Chlorine bleach free but whitens 40% better than chlorine bleach

April 17, 2017

Oxiclean white revive is a great product which delivers as advertised. My yellowed bed linens and white cotton t shirts washed up well and look like new again.
    It's a better replacement for bleach which is always so harsh.

April 17, 2017

The OxiClean White Revive Laundry Stain Remover Powder is amazing. I noticed a difference in my white clothing as early as the first wash. Best part is that it doesn't put a white bleach stain on your clothes if splashes.

April 17, 2017

Since purchasing this oxyclean white revive, I have been using it on my son white uniform shirts. I used it on all the old shirts that I collected which were kept aside since there were some stains that wouldn't come off. Love it to say the least.

April 17, 2017

This product is amazing! I used it on white socks that were very stained. It made an incredible difference. My socks are white again. I highly recommend OxiClean White Revive Laundry Stain Remover. I will be using this product a lot!

April 17, 2017

Oxi Clean White Revive Laundry Stain Remover did the impossible - I was amazed!

My sister recently dyed her hair red, and unfortunately as we all know red hair dye bleeds after every shampoo for weeks. In the picture, you will see the pretty white towel she used for two weeks after home dye job. I pulled out the Oxi Clean White Revive and truly didn't believe it could live up to this task - two weeks of dye build up.

It did take two laundry cycles (no presaoking) but Wow!!! the Oxi Clean White Revive with Wow White Technology turned my towels white again!!

I have to admit I also love the fresh crisp linen clean scent!

My winter-white Frette towels will never be without this magical powder to keep them fresh and sparkling white!

#igotitfree @chickadvisor Thank you!! for allowing me to discover this product, which will become a go-to in my laundry care routine. After trying out the Oxi Clean products I have become such a diehard fan that I even purchased the new Arm & Hammer laundry pods with Oxi Clean stain fighters added to the pods. Stains beware - you are being blasted away!

April 17, 2017

This product is a must have to get my white laundry white again. It fights the tough yellow stains on white clothes like a champ! If you have problems with stains on white/light clothing - this is your new go to product!

April 16, 2017

I just bought this stain remover because OxiClean has been a reliable brand in the past. After using it 3 times I think it does a very good job of removing new stains, however, older stains not so much. I have a shirt with a tan coffee stain and it still is there. I will have to test this on socks that get stained by fresh grass in the summer. If that works then this is a miracle product.

April 16, 2017

OxiClean White Revive Laundry Stain Remover Powder works well on whitening whites. I used both in combination with my detergent & standalone. It cleaned & brightened my whites - it clearly worked on my white table linens & table cloth. It was comparable to my regular whitening product, but price wise it was a better value. I probably would not have tried this product had I not been offered such through ChickAdvisor - but I am glad I did. #gotitfree

April 16, 2017

This is super amazing!! My husband had spilled coffee onto his white pants. I pre soaked the pants and seriously IT ALL CAME OUT!!! The pants looked brand new!! Then my 8 month old had bathed in spinach soup instead of eating it. Again, NOT ONE STAIN!!!! I LOOOOOOOVE THIS STUFF!! It's a moms best friend.

April 16, 2017

Malheureusement, je n'ai pas eu le temps de tester ce produit, car mes coupons sont arrivés juste avant que je parte en voyage. Dès mon retour, je reçois un message comme quoi mon rapport est du. Mon mari sali souvent ses chandails blancs en vacances, mais il a prévu le coup, il a apporté seulement des chandails noirs cette fois-ci... Je suis certaine que je vais avoir la chance de le tester et de le mettre à l'épreuve avec les vêtements de toute la famille très bientôt!