Palmolive Passion Fruit and Plumeria Concentrated Dish Soap Reviews

Ranked #16 out of 173 in Kitchen Cleaning Products

April 29, 2017

This dishsoap is so good ! It gets super bubbly , foamy and cleans my dishes with ease . I was so happy I purchased this because the stuff I was using before was garbage ! I'm an extreme couponer so I always grab what I can get for free or super cheap . So I was so happy when it was a really good product . It smells great too !

April 04, 2017

Palmolive does the job on greasy dishes. I've use Palmolive for ever now and have tried others but always come back. I like the smell and the feeling on my hands.

March 22, 2017

Palmolive is a great "tough job" kind of soap! It will take all the grease and oils out of your pots and pans in no time. I always a bottle on hand when I cook greasy foods as it cleans my dishes so well. I noticed that my more natural soaps do not do half as good as a good as Palmolive does so thats why its a must that I have one of these bottles on hand. I do like the scent of the Passion Fruit it has nice floral smell too it and it is not strong nor overwhelming. It lathers great and creates a nice bubble when Im scrubbing my pans and rinses off very well. Zero issues with any left over residues. I will buy again

You can buy this at Walmart for 2.99$CAN

March 18, 2017

Tres bon savon à vaisselle lavent super bien sent tres tres bon je le recommande et je vais en racheter dans le futur çar Ca fAit plAisir de sentir une bonne odeur comme ca

March 09, 2017

J'utilise ce liquide a vaisselle en ce moment et je trouve qu'il dégage une odeur sublime lorsque je nettoie ma vaisselle. Je l'emploi également pour faire partir des tâches de graisse sur les vêtements et est très efficace.

February 26, 2017

The Palmolive brand is the most I used because it has variety in its products. This Palmolive Passion Fruit I like very much because it has a delicious smell, it is easier to remove the fat and sauces when I wash the dishes than other liquid dish soap. I also like that it does not leave my hands dry.

February 18, 2017

You definitely get what you spend on this dish soap! Smells amazing and you need the tiniest amount of soap to wash a bunch of dishes! Try it for yourself, you'll love it!

January 10, 2017

Palmolive really understands the frustration of washing greasy dishes with bare hands. This product is packed with cleaning power and yet, is so gentle on the hands. I wash all my pots and pans by hand and this is the only product I know will have them squeaky clean (unlike it's counterpart brands). No filmy, greasy residue.

Bonus: It will have your sink smelling great!

One thing I have noticed.. why don't these ever come in a pump bottle? Mine always slips out of my hand when I need more dish soap. Packaging costs, maybe?

October 21, 2016

love the Palmolive Passion Fruit and Plumeria dish soap. i love the smell of the product and it cleans my dish great. it doesn't dry my hand out when i am using it.

August 24, 2016

Ce savon à vaiselle sent le ciel! Il a une douce fragrance de fraîcheur et d'été! Il ne laisse pas la peau et la vaiselle grasseuse et nettoie très bien!