Pampers Cruisers Diapers Reviews

May 30, 2017

By far the best diaper out there ! My son is a big boy and it has been difficult to find a diaper that fits properly and does the job. We are thrilled since Pampers now offer the size 7 diapers!

May 26, 2017

LOVE LOVE LOVE - pampers cruisers! I've used this product for all 3 of my lil ones. Once my lil ones are on the move we take them cruising with pampers cruisers. Very flexible for an active lil one. Definetly recommend to all my family and friends.

May 18, 2017

Being a huge fan of Pampers Baby dry i decided to go ahead and buy the cruisers instead when they were on sale. I found the diapers did have better fitting and were super absorbent. My toddler loved the new designs on the diapers. This product does live up to its name!

May 11, 2017

As a family we prefer to use Pampers., But we didn't find these were as if active as the sweaters after found that sometimes they felt as if she had leaked on the sides. As I know that all babies are Built different and diapers fit them differently pampers as a brand is still really awesome and I would recommend them in the future

May 11, 2017

We have been using Pampers brand diapers for our daughter since she was newborn. Now that she is a toddler, she is in Pampers Cruisers (size 6). There has never been any problems with leaking which is so important, especially overnight!

May 09, 2017

As a first time mom i was so nervous!!! I bought a small pack of every diaper brand i could get my hands on. I bought sensitive and regular because i didn't know what type of skin my baby would have. After my son was born we realized he has sensitive skin. We tried so many diaper brands and every one made him break out in a rash. The only brand that didn't make him break out was pampers. I was so happy that i cried lol. We absolutely loves pampers and so does our son. And now that we have a little mover on our hands, pampers cruiser is amazing!!

April 28, 2017

I have been using Parents Choice diapers on my daughter the majority of the time since she has been born and have only recently started having an issue with them. When my daughter was smaller if her diaper would leak it wasn't a problem cause we would up a size and she would be fine. But at 18 months we had to up her to size six which is the biggest size I see available in Walmart for Parents Choice diapers and they havent been working well at all. She has leaked out of three diapers in a little over a week. I decided to try a different brand and see if I had better luck so I picked up a box of Pampers Cruisers.

The box of 54 Pampers diapers I picked up in size 6 cost 22.97$ at Shoppers Drugmart and I have to say I have been wrong using the lower end brands. These diapers fit perfectly to my daughter's body and they are WAY MORE absorbent than the Parents Choice diapers. When she was wearing Parents Choice diapers it was obvious when she urinated cause the diaper was thin and you could see the urine and the diaper would droop. Since I started using Pampers her diaper no longer droops and I have to admit these diapers are so absorbent that I have even ended up changing her a few times when I don't even think she wet her diaper. The urine is so evenely distributed in the diaper that it doesn't feel heavy like it did with the Parents Choice. I also love that these diapers seem to have a baby powder scent to the!. It just smells like baby.

Since I have noticed how much better a higher end diaper is I won't be going back to using Parents Choice for my daughter or my upcoming baby. Admittedly Huggies were on sale this week and I can't wait to try them and compare them to Pampers. For those who have a very active baby that's always on the move I definitely recommend Pampers!

April 28, 2017

I love the pampers cruises . Super absorbent and last whole night. Even wearing 12 hour at night.
    My son uses cruisers size 3 & 4
    Used these when my LO was learning to walk - great from crawling to actual walking! No leaks. Used during the day and night

April 27, 2017

Les swaddlers sont mes couches préférées mais depuis que bébé bouge plus j'utilise les cruisers et je n'ai rien à redire, à par peut-être le fait qu'il n'y a pas de ligne bleue lorsque la couche est mouillée.

April 26, 2017

After having two children I have come to be an expert on diapers. I have decided that I prefer pampers over other name brands. They tend to stay dry longer.