Pepsi Cola Reviews

0.8/5

October 17, 2018

Why'd they change it!?

Not sure what they changed about pepsi but it's not the same. I have been drinking it for years and when they pulled the stunt with changing the label, they also changed the flavor. I actually stopped buying and consuming it all together because I dislike the change made. No good. Wouldn't recommend.

October 11, 2018

Pepsi is ok

I like the taste of Pepsi. But it isn’t my favorite soft drink. But I buy Diet Pepsi because I think it is better for me. I think it is a little pricey verses some of the off brand cola’s.

October 10, 2018
    Georgia, United States

I DO AND WILL ALWAYS BUY Pepsi ITS The Bomb

PEPSI COLA MY FAVORITE DRINK OF CHOICE I HONESTLY BUY 5 24 PACKS A WEEK. PEPSI IS THE COLDNESS THAT COOLS MY FEVER. I HAVE DRANK PEPSI FOR 40 YEARS AND I'LL CONTINUE DRINKING PEPSI COLA UNTIL I DIE THEN BURY ME WITH A FEW CASES. LOL LOVE IT.😍😍😍😍😚😚😚😚💙💙💙💙❤❤❤❤👏👏👏👏👍👍👍👍🌷🌷🌷🌷

October 08, 2018

Where's my Pepsi

The whole family loves Pepsi. There is never a day when the fridge doesn't have Pepsi in it. I have been drinking Pepsi almost on a daily basis for 30+ years!

October 06, 2018
    New Brunswick, Canada

Great on a Hot Summers Day

I didn’t start drinking dark pop until a couple of years ago. Pepsi is by far my favourite. I don’t drink it offer but on a hot summer’s day, it really hits the spot, along with lots of water.

It also helps give me that lift when I need a little caffeine to keep me going. I know pop isn’t good for me but every now and again, it is a special treat.

September 29, 2018
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Classic

Pepsi may be my favorite drink ever .
    Have been drinking it for years.
    Nothing better than an ice cold Pepsi on a hot day !!!
    I would definitely recommend it.

September 27, 2018
    Kentucky, United States

Pepsi is where its at!

I have been a life-long pepsi drinker! Their products have always been right on point. Also, if you have ever purchased a product & realized it was damaged or flat-tasting, they're quick to replace it, free of charge.

September 27, 2018

My life

Since I was about 2 years old and teethingz my mom had bought me the frozen pepsi slushies, I have than since blamed her for my pepsi addiction. Lmfao as I grew older (teenage years) I grew into drinking pretty much only pepsi and coffee. Years later down the road my all 2 time favourite beverages are pepsi & coffee
    It's the best tasting dark pop out there. Has been true to its customers since day 1

September 26, 2018
    Pennsylvania, United States

Pepsi is my drug

Pepsi Cola is my absolute favorite soft drink. For as long as I can remember, it's all my family has drank.
    Oh how I miss the tall, returnable, long neck bottles. Those were the best! My grandparents always had them on stock. They were good even at room temperature.
    The current Pepsi is great too! I love a nice cold glass of it in the morning, afternoon, evening and even through out the night lol.

September 25, 2018
    Iowa, United States

Amazing taste

Really love Pepsi. Good quality brand soda. It goes with almost everything. I would buy this product again and again. Its a value for money. Will definately recommend it.