Philosophy Hope In A Jar Daily Moisturizer Reviews

Ranked #33 out of 1364 in Facial Lotions & Creams

Philosophy's Hope In a Jar Daily Moisturizer boasts of high performance to help reduce environmental damage. Loaded with anti-oxidants, Hope In a jar contains lactic acid to help promote smooth, healthy skin.
Beta-glucen is also included to help give skin a healthy, rosy glow. Results are seen within days of application!
Remember to apply to a clean face 1-2 times per day. If used regularly, the effects of environmental damage can be reduced, and is great for firming the eyes and lips.
see their main website for more information at: www.philosophy.com

July 13, 2017

worth it

This face cream is kind of expensive but once you use it, the price does not matter anymore! Love using this moisturizer. I also use the night time one as well. Makes my skin feel so smooth, does not irritate it at all. It is gentle and not greasy at all.

June 26, 2017

Love it !

This is an amazing moisturizer. Very lightweight and not oily at all. I actually use philosophy body lotions and i heard about this product when i went in to buy the christmas body scents. The cashier recommended this moisturizer and gave me a sample so i can try it out myself. I fell in love with it and purchased a jar a few days later. I would recommend this to anyone. I have sensitive skin and i was hesitant at first to try this. I also did some research on this brand and they are environmentally friendly. Their products are expensive but worth it. You dont even need to apply a lot of cream to your face, just a little and it spreads easily over your face.

May 15, 2017

I must say, this moisturizer is expensive but SO worth it! I love it! It is my daily moisturizer, along with the night one. The moisturizer is easy to apple a little all over, it applies so smoothly and it feels great! The scent is not too strong, as I can't stand strong smelling products, and it gives my face a very fresh feeling in the morning! I highly recommend!!

February 19, 2017

This was a nice face cream. Left my skin feeling smooth and silky not greasy. A little went a long way as. The only thing I was fussy about was the smell.

June 09, 2016

I have been using this product for 2 years now and love it. It goes on smooth with no greasy feeling and leave my skin feeling hydrated for hours. my skin felt better immediately and started looking brighter in a few days. Its on a pricey side but a little goes a long way. One jar lasts me about 9 months which makes it well worth the price.

April 28, 2016

I am all about trying new things, when it came out as Oprahs favorite things a few years ago, I went and purchased one. It's a beautiful whipped light texture, smells clean, and absorbs quickly. It's pricey but very soothing and I feel it did help my fine lines. However I don't know if I will keep repurchasing because of price.

February 14, 2016

I have typically oily/combination skin and can tend to break out with some moisturizers. Most can be too thick, too oily and thus clog my pores. This moisturizer is light but so moisturizing! Paired with the Philosophy cleanser, exfoliators and Hope In A Jar Eye cream, these products are gentle bit so effective!

February 12, 2016

I have been searching for a good nighttime moisturizer and was always getting samples and trying them out. I had the renewed hope in a jar for daytime and absolutely loved it for my skin (combination). After this came out I had to try, and it did wonders for my skin! Had to go buy the full size. In love!!

January 17, 2016

Je recommande cette crème qui rend la peau vraiment douce, elle est même très efficace l'hiver. Odeur très agréable.

January 15, 2016

I was recommended Hope in a Jar at the Philosophy counter and was given a sample. I love it, it seem to hydrate my skin, especially since my skin is dry in the winter. It applies on smoothly and leaves the skin soft.