Physicians Formula Mineral Wear Talc-Free All-in-1 Cushion Foundation Reviews
#207 in Foundation

June 25, 2017

So surprised at the quality!

I love the consistency of this product! It is comparable to the pricey Urban Decay formula that Sephora pushed on me, and the compact makes it so easy to throw in my purse when traveling! PLUS the SPF is awesome, and I can just dab to reapply instead of messing up my make-up with sunscreen! Physician's Formula never disappoints.

April 16, 2017

The first things that drew me to this Cushion Foundation in the store were the packaging, the reputation of the Physicians Formula brand, and the $9 mail in rebate sticker on the box. It was already on sale at Shoppers Drug Mart for under $15, and after I mail in the rebate the cost will be much more affordable. As other reviewers have said, it provides a light coverage, but it is effective. The powder foundations never seem to work on my skin as it is quite dry in some areas, but the mousse/cushion quality of this one works well for my skin. I would probably purchase this again and my one suggestion is that Physicians Formula roll out different shades as the selection at the store was quite minimal.

March 03, 2017

I honestly have hated all cushion-type products that I have tried in the past .. I only purchased this one because it was on sale and I thought the packaging was super cute. There was just something about the blue quilted patter with the little "diamonds" that caught my eye and the outside of the compact was even soft to touch.
    I was pleasantly surprised when I used this product, it was probably one of the best cushion compacts I've tried. The coverage was light but my skin looked flawless and had a dewy and smooth look to it.
    I wouldn't wear this when going "out" but I would wear it when running to do errands or something .. I would prefer something with better coverage to actually wear to work or on a date etc.
    The packaging also says "ABC All-in-1 Airbrush and the ABC stands for "Airbrush, Blurring, Correct" .. I feel it did give me an airbrush look but I wouldn't say it gave me any blurring or correcting effect.
    I don't think I would purchase this again .. I don't think I am going to use it enough to really need to get another. Also, it is very overpriced for what it is so I won't be buying it at full-price if I ever decided to grab another one.

February 21, 2017

I bought this when it was on sale at the drug store. Unlike the other reviewers, I find the coverage to be adequately buildable to be able to cover my redness and blemishes. I like the way it feels and makes my skin look and it is very light feeling. However, I would not pay full price because you do not get a lot of product and it actually made me break out horribly. By the end of the week I had 5 pimples on my chin.

December 23, 2016

I bought this on a whim because it was on sale at the drug store and I had run out of my current foundation. It gives a light to medium coverage. It's not the most build-able formula out there. What I love about it is that it provides some coverage but looks very skin-like. It's great for every day wear as long as you can find your shade and don't need mega coverage.
    I would have difficulty dropping the full price on it though. You don't get a lot of product in the compact. It's definitely worth the sale price that I paid though.

March 05, 2016

I find this product is overpriced for what it is. This foundation is very light coverage, so if you are trying to cover blemishes, this will not do the trick. It does not have very good shade range either. It eventually breaks down too even with a primer.

February 08, 2016

Comes in a compact with it's own cosmetic sponge. Press the cushion for the liquid foundation which gives beautiful even coverage that looks natural.