• Physicians Formula Organic Wear Marathonista Tinted Moisturizer
Good

Physicians Formula Organic Wear Marathonista Tinted Moisturizer Reviews

Ranked #328 out of 702 in Foundation

March 17, 2017

I love this product. Despite being a tinted moisturizer it does offer a lot of coverage. It goes on smooth and is really fuss proof. I tend to skip makeup when I am working out, but it has stood the test on hot, sweaty, summer days. My only point of improvement that I would like to see is a lighter colour offered. I have the lightest colour available which was perfect for the shoulder seasons, but in the last couple months of winter I am finding it WAY too dark for my very fair skin.

January 05, 2016

I purchased the Marathonista Tinted Moisturizer in the shade 'light' and I found that it was very cakey and had a yellow tone. Although I love that this product is completely organic, it did not moisturize at all and at the end of the day tended to be very flakey.
    Perhaps this would have been more suitable to use in the Summer rather than the Winter when my skin wasn't so dry and a slight tan would suit the colour more. I don't recommend this if you have very dry skin, especially because it was at such a high price point.

Hunty has posted in the forum topic
    For those that use at home hair color...

Shystarr79 has posted in the forum topic
    Nivea Q10 Firming Body Oil

sweatheart76 added a new review for
    doritos ketchup

Rainz added a new review for
    Ponds Cold cream Dry skin