Post Honey Bunches of Oats with Almonds Cereal

Post Honey Bunches of Oats with Almonds Cereal Reviews

Ranked #137 out of 399 in Cereal

June 07, 2017

I really love the textural variety that this cereal provides, the flakes are crispy, the granola clusters have just the right amount of sweetness, and the almonds add just the right amount of earthiness to the bite. I use this cereal with my morning yogurt or the classic way, with milk. It is not something I eat every morning but it is a nice quick bite to fuel my morning!

April 15, 2017

The quality of this cereal is amazing. I know it probably isn't true, but every time I eat this, I feel super healthy! The crunch is perfect and I like that it isn't overly sweet.

September 19, 2016

This is one of the best cereals hands down. It tastes delicious and is so filling. It makes the day start off great when i eat it. It is worth every penny you pay for it.

April 20, 2016

I love Post Honey Bunches of Oats with almonds.. It has everything I look for in a cereal, crunch,oats , touch of honey and slivers of almonds. Just down right DELICIOUS!

April 20, 2016

One of my favourite cereals ever!!! I don't feel guilty eating it because it doesn't taste too sugary/sweet. Really great texture and crunch in the cereal. I like to eat it either on its own as a snack or have it with some milk, it makes a really great and filling breakfast! You can practically find this cereal anywhere so if you're wanting to try a different cereal, you should give this one a try!!

January 22, 2016

I love Honey Bunches of Oats this cereal. My favorite is the cereal with almonds. I can eat this cereal 3 times a day sometimes.