PowerBar Plant Protein Almond, Sea Salt and Dark Chocolate Reviews

Suggested retail price - $16.99 for 14-count Variety Pack (at Costco)

You might also like PowerBar Plant Protein Cashew, Salted Caramel and Dark Chocolate

Fun New Product

The almond, sea salt and dark chocolate protein bar was absolutely delicious! I loved the variety of textures this bar provided from the crunchy almonds to the smooth chocolate chunks. I'm not sure if I would consider it to be a health product as this particular bar is high in sugar, but it was a nice treat.

Updated On: June 13, 2018

I received this as a free sample.

SEA SALT HEAVEN

I was pretty skeptical before trying this protein bar, because i've been eating Quest Protein bars for years and I can never find one that compares until I tried this Sea Salt Dark Chocolate flavour. WOW. Sea salt is my absolute favorite flavour but you can usually only find it in very unhealty chocolate bars. The fact that this has now been made in a protein bar has blown me away. I will definitely be buying this flavour again.

Very nice taste

Very nice taste and different from the othere power bars in there line.Overall id say its a bar id want to buy again and again. just the right amount of sweet.

Plant based

Totally digging the PowerBar plant protein the Almond sea salt dark chocolate flavored plant protein bar is full of great nutrients and flavors. It has 190 mg of sodium. No cholesterol at all your carbohydrates are at 22 grams for a 50g bar pretty good deal.

Perfect Pick Me up Protein Bar

I got these to sample free. I must say, these protein bars are perfect. The taste was great and the consistency of these ones were perfect - just the right amount of "chew." I didn't find an aftertaste with this flavor and will definitely be purchasing them in the future. I loved that they have 8 grams of fibre and 10 grams of protein too!

so good!

I got this free to try. I love this protein bar. It tastes like an almond chocolate bar except it is good for you. I love that it vegan so it is 1oo percent cruelty free. High in protein and healthy after a work out. I like how it is not too salty too.

Very yummy heathy snack

Great taste and love the plant protien . I do wish there were less carbs in these bars . The salty and chocolate when verywell together . My 4 year old enjoyed it too .

June 13, 2018

This flavor had a weird taste

I'm usually a fan of Power Bars taste, but this one was just weird to me. It did give me energy, which I guess is the point but I wont be buying this flavor. #gotitfree

Favorite of the three!

This is my favorite of the three new bars. Like the others there's a good amount of crunch and chewiness. I like that they are filling enough to eat on the go as a quick meal. The added benefit of them being vegan and gluten free is great as it widens the range of people who can eat them! Ill definitely be adding these into the rotation of bars I eat.

Updated On: June 13, 2018

Edit: I received these for free to try.

June 12, 2018

A pretty tasty protein bar.

Most protien bars taste like sadness and are chalky and dry, but these are chewy, moist, and tasty. I go for protein bars as a quick snack and a pick me up when my blood sugar is low, so I will definitely look for these next time I want a quick snack.

Updated On: June 12, 2018

Received free from Chick Advisor to review.