We would like to send you notifications on the latest Product Review Club offers.

4.2/5
1409 reviews
Premier Protein Chocolate Shake Reviews

Description


Each shake contains 30 grams of Protein, and only 160 calories and just 1 gram of sugar. The shakes are also fortified with 24 vitamins and minerals. 

Enjoy a shake as a delicious meal replacement, a satisfying snack, as a base in smoothies, or in hot or cold cereal! 

See recipes at premierprotein.ca.


    5.0/5
    Value

    Quality

    Effectiveness

    Recommended? You Betcha!
    September 26, 2017

    Premier Protein Chocolate

    This shake is delicious. I can't believe how good it taste, it has very little sugar and fat and low in calories. You can't taste the protein which is nice. It's great for my diet with the low calories. I'm very impressed with this shake. I'll definitely go buy it. I like the chocolate flavour.

    Flag as Spam Flag as Spam
    4.3/5
    Value

    Quality

    Effectiveness

    Recommended? You Betcha!
    September 26, 2017

    Bon produit santé

    Si vous aimer le chocolat au lait, ce produit est pour vous. Principalement conçu pour les gens qui s’entraînent ou désirent s’entraîner, cette boisson vous offre une excellente source de calcium ainsi que de protéine pour vous aider à vous nourrir sainement. Peu riche en calorique, peu riche en sucre, le gout de chocolat est toutefois très prononcé. Vous ne ferez pas la différence entre le lait traditionnel au chocolat et le Premier Protein Chocolate shake.

    En plus de ne pas être très dispendieux, ce produit vous servira de substitut de repas qui vous permettra de vous sentir gaver pour de longues heures. Ça vaut le coup de l'essayer :)

    Flag as Spam Flag as Spam
    5.0/5
    Value

    Quality

    Effectiveness

    Recommended? You Betcha!
    September 26, 2017

    Bon produit

    Très bon produit apporte les protéines que tu as de besoin pour les matin pressé tu as tout tes nutriments pour te soutenir durant la journée au chocolat en plus :)

    Flag as Spam Flag as Spam
    3.0/5
    Value

    Quality

    Effectiveness

    Recommended? Fugheddaboutit!
    September 26, 2017

    premier proteine

    ce produit je ne lai pas aimé. je trouve que l'arrere gout est non agréable. mais si je l'incorpore dans des smoothie la sa passe. si j’achèterais ce produit je le mettrais dans des préparations liquide, seul comme sa je ne suis pas capable.

    Flag as Spam Flag as Spam
    5.0/5
    Value

    Quality

    Effectiveness

    Recommended? You Betcha!
    September 19, 2017

    Delicious! I would buy this product again and again.

    Love love love the chocolate premier protein shakes! They taste just like chocolate milk, just not quite as sweet. And NO grittiness like most protein shakes. So convenient when you don't have time for breakfast or if you had breakfast and want just a little something for lunch. And even better... if you happen to follow weight watchers they are super low in points! Good all around right!?!

    Flag as Spam Flag as Spam
    3.8/5
    Value

    Quality

    Effectiveness

    Recommended? You Betcha!
    September 18, 2017

    J'aimerais bien essayer !!!

    J'ai longtemps acheté des shakes parce-que j'ai tendance à sauter des repas mais je vais essayer cette marque s'y puisque j'adore celle au chocolat et il semble y avoir un bon apport nutritifs

    Flag as Spam Flag as Spam
    4.2/5
    Value

    Quality

    Effectiveness

    Recommended? You Betcha!
    September 16, 2017

    Love it for meals and for coffee cream!

    I drink premier protein for breakfast on workdays and it really gets me through the busy morning. And when I feel like I need to cut back on fat and sugar I use it in my coffee;however vanilla is better for that.

    Flag as Spam Flag as Spam
    5.0/5
    Value

    Quality

    Effectiveness

    Recommended? You Betcha!
    September 14, 2017

    The Only Protein Shake I still buy!!

    I've tried many, many protein shakes and Premier Protein is the only one that I still love. It's smooth, creamy and only 1 g a sugar. Taste wise you can't beat it. I only wish there we more flavours available.

    Flag as Spam Flag as Spam
    5.0/5
    Value

    Quality

    Effectiveness

    Recommended? You Betcha!
    September 13, 2017

    I would buy this product again

    Well I've been on a weight loss journey since the beginning of this year and Ive tried more protein drinks then I can name at this point. This is for sure my favorite. It makes me full for long

    Flag as Spam Flag as Spam
    5.0/5
    Value

    Quality

    Effectiveness

    Recommended? You Betcha!
    September 13, 2017

    Will Be for another purchase

    I would buy this product again and continue using it I haven't had any issues with it or any bad things to say about it the flavor is good and all quality of it over all is good

    Flag as Spam Flag as Spam

    These reviews are the subjective opinions of ChickAdvisor members and not of ChickAdvisor Inc.