Premier Protein Chocolate Shake Reviews

Each shake contains 30 grams of Protein, and only 160 calories and just 1 gram of sugar. The shakes are also fortified with 24 vitamins and minerals.

Enjoy a shake as a delicious meal replacement, a satisfying snack, as a base in smoothies, or in hot or cold cereal!

See recipes at premierprotein.ca.

You may also enjoy Premier Protein Vanilla Shakes.

September 13, 2017

I would buy this product again

Well I've been on a weight loss journey since the beginning of this year and Ive tried more protein drinks then I can name at this point. This is for sure my favorite. It makes me full for long

Will Be for another purchase

I would buy this product again and continue using it I haven't had any issues with it or any bad things to say about it the flavor is good and all quality of it over all is good

September 13, 2017

I absolutely love these shakes!

I love having these shakes! They taste great and have the amount of protein I need minus the sugar! I would definitely recommend these to anyone! And the value (price) is worth it for the amount you get in the box.

August 05, 2017

Pretty decent shake with a lot of Protein

After a heavy workout at the gym this would be my go to protein drink. I have to have this drink over ice. Protein is a must after a heavy workout and this tastes decent with an ample amount of protein. I would recommend someone to try it out. It's all a matter of personal taste.

August 02, 2017

So delicious!

I start my day off with this shake every day. Best tasting shake I have found, with a whopping 30grams of protein!! Great way to get your protein in without packing in the carbs and fat

July 08, 2017

Thumbs up all around!

Premier Protein shakes are rich, delicious and full of protein! 30g/shake and low in sugar content. Great meal replacement but best used to raise the protein content in your everyday diet. Great for weight loss surgery patients too!

May 31, 2017

Super filling! I don't usually like chocolate flavored things (usually go for vanilla) but this is one item I prefer to be chocolate flavoured (I do enjoy both). It's a great way to get protein in first thing in the morning while being delicious (even on its own).

May 12, 2017

Love the chocolate flavour and usually grab this for breakfast on the run. Filling without bloating, and kept me full until lunch time. No chalky aftertaste like in other protein shakes.

May 02, 2017

This product is so convenient as they are already mixed. I always have these on hand and when im in a rush i can just grab and go. They give you 30g of protein each and taste good. Where i live in Canada they only sell Chocolate and Vanilla. I wish they would sell the other flavors here in Canada like they do in the states, would love to try them

April 19, 2017

My gastric bi pass surgery meal plan included a high whey protein drink. I tried many and the only one I like to drink is Premier Protein choc flav, @160 cal, with a whopping 30 grs of protein. As long as I drink 1 a day I know I've got all my protein needed. Experts believe that women who are trying to lose weight may need even more than 60 grams to keep their muscles strong and their metabolisms revved. My favorite whey to drink them is to put it into the freezer for a few hours and when I you take it out grab a straw, it is a bit more thick and much more refreshing. When I first purchased the protein drinks it was a reasonable price, today it is twice expensive, somebody is making good money! Best place to purchase is Costco.