Premier Protein Chocolate Shake Reviews

See recipes at premierprotein.ca.

ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2020 ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2018

Premier Protein Chocolate Shake was very good

I received Premier Protein Chocolate Shake free to try it out.I must say i really enjoyed the chocolate shake,first when i opened it ,i must admit i smelled it and i said oh my god i don't like the smell,but i tasted it and it really doesn't taste what it smells like,The taste is very good and i will surely buy this again,,thankyou for giving me the chance to try it,

New York, United States

Chocolate Milk Taste With Protein To Fuel Your Day

The Premier Protein Chocolate Shake had me feeling like I was drinking dessert, all while providing me with nutrients and energy to fuel my day.

I can honestly say that after I got to #tryPremierProtein, I am hooked. This product will be attended to my regular list of Costco buys. The shake is smooth and velvety. It smells like a milk chocolate bar and tastes like chocolate milk. It is filling without being heavy in my stomach. I appreciate that each shake is only 160 calories, as I only do mild exercise like walking, so it can still be incorporated into my day. This is great for lunch or breakfast, or if you need a protein boost after the gym. Absolutely delicious.

Without having #gotitfree, I'm afraid I would have overlooked the product, and- boy- would I have been missing out!

Chocolate Premier Protein

The chocolate Premier Protein shake was delicious but most importantly kept my hunger at bay after my workout. I love that it’s low in fat and low in calories but full of great chocolate flavor. Thank you @chickadvisor for allowing me the opportunity to try this. I will definitely be purchasing this on a regular basis. #gotitfree

October 04, 2017

Great taste, low sugar, awesome product

First thing first, I exercise on average 4-5 days a week and huge fan of protein shake. So when I was selected to try @premierprotein shakes which I #gotitfree to #tryPremierProtein shakes. Thanks @ChickAdvisor for the opportunity.
    About product, it's aweome, great taste, feels full, frutified nutriants, low sugar, resealable packaging, overall all in one package to increase your protein intake.
    About flavours, liked vanila better than chocolate, but then I shared one bottle with my son, who loved chocolate flavour :) We drink cold shake, which taste off the hook. Strongly recommended this product to soneone looking to increase protein intake.

2.7/5

Not the greatest.

I enjoyed the taste, however after looking at the ingredients once the side, I wasn't too pleased. It contains artificial flavours. I compared this protein shake to the one I currently drink. Not to keen on whey.
    Wouldn't recommend.

October 04, 2017

La boisson Premier Protéine au chocolat un bon choix !

J'ai fais l'essai de la Boisson Premier Protéine au chocolat #cadeau.
    C'est un bon choix santé lors des déplacements sur le pouce ! J'ai apprécié le produit, mais je n'en rachèterai peut-être pas, car je n'aime pas beaucoup la saveur de chocolat. Pour ceux qui aime le chocolat, c'est un très bon produit rempli de protéine, parfait pour vous soutenir une parti de la journée ! #cadeau

October 04, 2017

The best protein shakes ever!!

I was so pleasantly surprised with these protein shakes. They actually taste really good! I have tried several different kinds before and they all have a chocolate-ish flavour...but it would still be a stretch to say they taste good...these ones actually do. If i didnt know it was a protein shake, I would not be able to determine that from the taste alone. I will for sure be getting more of these!

Power house!

Thank you Chick Advisor and Premier Shakes for giving me the opportunity to try these Awesome shakes. I loved the chocolate flavour, the vanilla was great too. The texture is smooth but a bit thicker than I'm used to. I will buy this product again and would recommend it to my friends and family. #Gotitforfree @ChickAdivisor #tryPremierProtein

Quick Easy and YUM!

I use a variety of protein products regularly, and jumped at the chance to try these. The macros are fantastic for those of us who watch macronutrients, and the flavors are good! I tried both chocolate and vanilla, and will definitely keep some of each on hand for a quick pre or post workout fix!

October 04, 2017

Tasty, just what I was hoping it would be!

I received a free sample from chick advisor to try these and I was happily surprised to see that they taste great! I especially like the chocolate ones because I’m very partial to chocolate but the vanilla shakes were tasty too, especially with half a banana thrown in. I’d recommend these shakes! You can’t go wrong!