Premier Protein Chocolate Shake Reviews

Each shake contains 30 grams of Protein, and only 160 calories and just 1 gram of sugar. The shakes are also fortified with 24 vitamins and minerals.

Enjoy a shake as a delicious meal replacement, a satisfying snack, as a base in smoothies, or in hot or cold cereal!

See recipes at premierprotein.ca.

You may also enjoy Premier Protein Vanilla Shakes.

J'adore!

Je ne suis normalement pas une grande fan des boissons protéinées car j'adore manger , donc remplacer un repas , j'adopte pas vraiment! Par contre, cette boisson à tellement un bon goût, qu'elle m'a fait changer d'avis sur ce type de boisson! Par contre, elle ne me soutient pas pour une longue période. Et quand la faim embarque, oufff il faut vraiment que je mange!

0.8/5

Nope.

I received this shake to review as a member of the Product Review Club. I am sad to report: I did not like it at all. Very strong chemical taste and very sweet. I am not a fan of sucralose in anything. I couldn't finish one drink, so I don't know if it would have kept me full. I was really hoping this would be my quick snack as a busy Mom. But alas, the search continues. I will not be purchasing this product.

Delicious Shake!

I loved this protein shake. It was perfect for breakfast, for after the gym or mixed in a peanut butter smoothie! It didn't have a bad after taste and was packed with protein (30g!!). It's easy to throw in your bag and drink on the go too. I would recommend this shake and will definitely by this product. Got it for free to test!

October 13, 2017

As a person on a weight loss journey, I have been looking for a protein product that will help me to get the protein that I need with the calories that keeps me on track. Happy to report that it was not chalky at all! This is the first product that I have found that isn't. Unfortunately, the taste was not great and I couldn't finish it.

A must-try!

I would buy this product in the future. It is loaded with protein but doesn't taste like a typical protein shake. It left me feeling full for most of the morning. The only downfall is that it's quite high in sugar.

Délicieusement efficace !!!

J'ai vraiment adoré le shake de protéines au chocolat ! Il a vraiment bon goût et il me permet d'avoir suffisamment d'énergie pour faire de l'exercice et terminer ma journée !!!

October 12, 2017

I enjoyed this product and purchased more!

I found the chocolate flavour tastes much like chocolate milk in the carton. It wasn't chalky or artificial tasting. Super convenient grab and go breakfast that kept me full for hours. I actually bought a case at Costco today ($7 off - so even better!!)

Delicious and nutritious

Starting work at 8am leaves me very limited for time to eat in the morning. I drank this at work to keep me going until lunch time. It has a nice smooth chocolaty taste and isn't gritty like some protein shakes tend to be. It's low in calories so I wouldn't recommend this as a full meal replacement but it's helped me get through the morning until I can sit and eat a proper meal. It's also a great post workout snack because it's low in sugar and high in protein.

Got this for free to try in exchange for my honest opinions.

Chocolate Goodness

This cold, refreshing, chocolate drink is both a treat and a healthy snack.
    Smooth great tasting goes down fast and delicious. Great for after a heavy exercise session or a late night study session. Hits the spot without the guilt. Nutrious and delicious!

Oh so good!

I tried both the Vanilla and Chocolate Premier Protein Shakes. Boy are they good!! I love the rich, chocolatey taste, the vanilla is very vanilla! I used these as my mid-day meal replacement, kept me full enough that I did not need that 3pm snack. I will definitely purchase these!!