Premier Protein Chocolate Shake Reviews

See recipes at premierprotein.ca.

ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2020 ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2018

October 13, 2017

Sweet, Delicious and Nutritious!

First off, thanks to Chick Advisor for sending me two chocolate shakes and two vanilla shakes to try absolutely FREE! I personally found the chocolate shake very sweet and it needs to be chilled in order to enjoy it! i did find it quite effective after the gym, kept me full for hours and it's so easy to just take out of my gym bag and start drinking ASAP!

October 13, 2017

Taste last great and effective

I was fortunate enough to be able to try this product for free through Chick Advisor. I’m always on the fence about protein drinks. I find they usually leave me hungry in a short period of time or they taste gross. This is the opposite for both issues. I would it left me feeling full well over into my next meal. The taste was good as well. Not artificial tasting like some others nor was it too sweet. The perfect flavour combination. I would highly recommend you try it. It is a little in the pricey side but still great.

Great shake

I tried this product for free through chick advisor and was pleasantly surprised. The chocolate had a nice flavor and the texture was smooth and not too thick. I used it in place of my breakfast and as a snack during the day at work. I like this product and would recommend it

October 13, 2017

Un boost pour une journée active

Dans ma vie active j'ai trouve super pratique de pouvoir boire un breuvage délicieux sans trop de sucre et avec suffisamment de protéine. Il a réussie à complèter mon alimentation de façon efficace. J'ai bien aimé son goût fouetté. Très bonne alternative.

Un goût de gâteau

Moi qui a la dent sucré j'ai beaucoup aimer la saveur chocolat qui goute vraiment le gâteau! En plus d'être délicieux il donne une bonne poussée d'énergie pour mon entrainement .

Not crazy about it

I can't say I was a fan of the chocolate.. I did get it as a free sample along with the vanilla.. But I will buy the vanilla flavour.. Way better than competitors

October 13, 2017

PREMIER PROTEIN CHOCOLATE SHAKE IS THE BEST!!!

I love these protein shakes. They are incredibly delicious....yes, really they are. Usually you think of paper when you think of protein shakes. These are packed with 30 grams of protein. I love these chocolate ones and they do a great job of helping with my chocolate cravings. I have been doing a high protein diet and needed to find good protein sources. On it, I need to eat/drink a protein five times a day. These are great for that. Not too many calories. Even on a high protein diet, those calories add up if you are not careful. I find these are especially good in the afternoon during that slump. It keeps me from the vending machine.
    #GotItFree

October 13, 2017

Je vais acheter ce produit c'est certain

J'ai bien aimer votre produit premier protein chocolate Shake. La goût est super bon. J'en prend à chaque jours. Je recommende votre produit à tout le monde.

October 13, 2017

Not my favourite, but still good

I had been wanting to find a protein drink that I liked, and had heard lots of good things about Premier Protein. I was very glad to have received these to try! The chocolate, for me, was not a flavour I would buy again. Both my husband and I thought it tasted chalky and almost medicinal. I would not likely buy that flavour again, but I was glad to have the chance to taste it! #gotitfree

Nicole van der Dussen

Although I was expecting a stronger chocolate flavour to this shake, it still tasted much better than other shakes I have tried in the past.
    As a diabetic who struggles with protein intake, I found the nutritional values to be perfect, with low carbohydrates yet high protein value.
    The container is a perfect portion size and easy for transport.
    I’m sure this product would taste great in a smoothie as well!