Premier Protein Chocolate Shake Reviews

See recipes at premierprotein.ca.

ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2018

I love it!!!

This milk shake is very convenient to drink and such nutritrious product. The oackaging is very smart as I can drink it anytime and anywhere. The taste is very good as well.

October 18, 2017

Vive le chocolat énergisant!

Je consomme beaucoup de produits différents protéinés et j'avoue que j'ai été charmé par Pure protéine au chocolat!
    Il est facile à boire,
    sans la sensation d'être trop plein à prendre une portion.
    Nous pouvons vaquer à nos occupations en étant rassasié et revigoré.
    Pour les gens non adeptes du goût de protéines celui au chocolat est un "must". La saveur du chocolat est puissante sans donner de maux de cœur.
    got it free

1.8/5

Not a fan

Unlike the Vanillia flavour which I absolutely love, the chocolate flavour I am seriously not a fan of. The packaging is good the price is also good but I am not a chocolate fan. However, my friend did have the chocolate one and she abosoutley love it. She has even went out to purchase some for herself after tasting it.
    I must disclose that I did receive this product FREE for testing purposes and these are solely my opinion.

October 18, 2017

Un petit coup de pouce!!!

Un produit de qualité avec bon goût. À essayer avant, pendant et meme après une activité physique. Donne un bon coup de pouce si vous n'avez pas eu le temps de dîner

Tastes Great

This product was delicious and not grainy. Filled the need for a quick fill-up at breakfast time, did not try it at a different time. Kept me full and not looking for snacks

Jadore ce produit

Jadore ce produit.. Jen boirais toute les jours... Sa supporte bien entre 2 repas aussi
    .. Merci pour cette essaie gratuit

Rhonda Lushington

We absolutely loved the flavour of these drinks. My kids said that they tasted more like milkshakes than a protein drink. They were very satisfying and I would usually have a protein bar with this type of a product but I did not need one.
    #gotitforfree

Not a flavor favorite

I was glad I had the chance to sample this product, even though I didn't care for the flavor. It reminded me of chocolate ice cream, which I'm not fussy on & it was a bit too sweet for my liking. I did enjoy the creamy texture though & found that it did satisfy my afternoon hunger cravings while giving me the energy boost I'm looking for to get though the time of day I'm always thinking of taking a nap.

Health on the Go!

As I am moving into a more healthy and active lifestyle and I'm constantly on the go, this is a great product for when I need to get my nutrients in while on the go.
    Let's be truthful, not everyone has the time or luxury to get up and make a protein shake or green smoothie every morning to start their day. Not only does this taste great, with a natural sweetness, it is packaged for that person on the go.
    Now if you do have time to make those shakes in the morning or before and/or after you workout, this is great for that too.
    #tryPremierProtein #gotitfree

Tastes great!!!!

I received this protein drink to try from Chick Advisor. I really enjoyed the taste of this chocolate flavor, but also received the vanilla flavor which I preferred.
    This kept me feeling full for a long time, and will definitely be buying again in the future!