Premier Protein Chocolate Shake Reviews

See recipes at premierprotein.ca.

ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2018

Tastes amazing!

I bought a smaller pack and finished it so quickly that my family & I bought the bulk pack! These taste great, I usually hate protein products because of the chalky taste. This drink doesn't have that at all.

January 18, 2020

This flavor is not as good as the caramel

I was happy to see that this product was high in protein (30 g) and low in sugar (1 g), because often the sugar content in these types of drinks is quite high! However, I did not like the taste of this flavour. The caramel is much better than the chocolate. I would definitely recommend the caramel version of this product, but not the chocolate.

Good shake

I enjoyed this protein shake. It was light and smooth and easy to stomach after a work out. I kind of tasted the whey but not enough to bother me. I surprisingly liked the caramel one better :)

January 18, 2020

Better that Protein Powder!

I'm not big on chocolate milk but this is surprisingly good with not an over powering sweetness. I'm not big on sugary drinks as they upset my stomach. Premier Protein is loaded with vitamins, low in fat and sugar. Each shake has 30g of protein. What I love about this shake is that it tastes good as it is. Open up and drink as is. Perfect for when you are on the go and great for an after workout drink! Unlike protein powder, there is no chalky or textured taste. A healthy milkshake! #gotitfree

Great tasting

Absolutely loved the chocolate Premier protein shake. Tastes great and was amazing as an addition in my morning coffee. Will be buying this again and again

So Tasty and So Convenient

I love the Premier Protein Chocolate Shake, it is really tasty and very convenient before or after work out, it is really tasty even better than many chocolate milk, not very sweet and so tasty!

January 18, 2020

Good not sweet enough in taste

The chocolate was good not as sweet as I’d like it to be compared to the caramel besides that overall pretty good I’d definitely recommend the caramel flavor more though

Premier Protein Chocolate Shake

Comme celui au caramel, j'ai bien aimé le format et le contenant en tant que tel. Au niveau de la saveur, j'ai tout simplement adoré et n'hésiterais pas à le recommander.

Amazing taste

I received this product for free to try before I buy and I was so happy to get it as I really wanted to try this product. It was only available in the USA as far as I knew before so it is great for us to have it here in Canada now as well
    The chocolate flavour is delicious! I would recommend this shake to anyone who is looking for a high protein shake without the hassle. Ready to go when you are, just keep then in your fridge and grab one anytime for anquick healthy breakfast.
    It is thick and creamy and has a great taste with only 1g of sugar and sweetened with sucralose.
    With 30g of protein this is an awesome product for me as a bariatric patient as it keeps my small tummy full and provides the protein that is necessary for my lifestyle.

Très bon goût

J'ai bien aimé le goût de cette boisson protéinée, elle goûte le chocolat sans être trop sucrée. Par contre elle a un léger arrière-goût métallique à cause des édulcorants.