Premier Protein Chocolate Shake Reviews

See recipes at premierprotein.ca.

ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2018

WOW I love chocolate

I got this product from chickadvisor for free to try.
    Chocolate is my favorite flavor. I usually don't reach for protein shakes because I feel that it has a weird taste. But this product changed me. It tasted super good and flavorful and not too sweet which I like. Also, this product is good for on the go after the gym. I would recommend this to my friends and family to try this product.

January 19, 2020

Healthiest and yummiest chocolate shake

I thought chocolate would taste super fake and chalky with only 1g of sugar but it actually tastes so real and delicious. I would buy this again for sure. It tastes like chocolate milk but with sugar substitute so there's way less sugar and don't have to worry about diabetes. it's so healthy and convenient to go

January 19, 2020

Nice shake to break a fast with

I got to try Premier Chocolate Shake for free.
    I used it to break a fast with. The taste is amazing and it helped me get through until dinner time. It’s smooth and very chocolaty!!!
    Yes I would buy this and yes I do recommend this to everyone

#gotitfreetotry
    @chickadvisor
    #yummyinmytummy
    @premierprotein

Satisfaisant

La saveur de chocolat a bien fait mon bonheur, j'en aurais pris davantage. Pris au déjeuner, il m'a bien remplie jusqu'au prochain repas. Je recommande celui-ci.

Loved it

Great shake! Not too thick but creamy tasting and I like that there's no gross aftertaste to this one. It tastes like regular chocolate milk. With 30g of protein and low GI score, this would make a great base for smoothies to get moving in the morning

New Brunswick, Canada

Not a big fan of the chocolate.

Received this product from Chick Advisor. It was frozen when I got it from my mail box xp. Not a fan of this flavor, will not be buying in the future. Will recommend to family and friends.

Yummy!!

Tried this flavor this morning before church, and I had it nicely chilled and it was so refreshing and super filling, I was quite surprised. Love the super chocolatey taste and like the fact I can grab these on the go and don't have to worry about making a mess with the awesome spout and lid, great idea. I feel like these would be good in cereal as well.

#PremierProteinCanada @ChickAdvisor
    @PremierProtein

Quick and yummy

I drank this in the morning and it made me feel full for the whole day! I preferred the chocolate one over the caramel one. This one tastes like chocolate milk.Not too sweet and not powdery like other protein drinks I have tasted.

Saskatchewan, Canada

Lots of ingredients, but its a multivitamin

I tried the chocolate next which tasted like chocolate milk. This flavour was less unique and, because of that alone, I prefer the caramel, but this was still delicious. I expected the shake to still taste like a protein drink but there is no protein after taste. The flavour is really good. It isn’t masking a protein taste it really is just a great tasting drink. It also only has 1 gram of sugar and isn’t overly sweet.

For complaints, it is also kind of expensive for protein. They come for $2.50 each from Walmart (in a four pack). That might be a good price for the ready to drink but I don’t pay that much per serving of protein. Unless you consider it your multivitamin as well, the cost is a little high.

0.8/5

Too sweet

If you love a very sweet shake, this product is for you. I found it to be very sweet and this is not what I am looking for in a protein shake.