Premier Protein Chocolate Shake Reviews

See recipes at premierprotein.ca.

ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2018

Le goût es moyen

Le shaque goûtais correcte mais on pouvais sentir le goût de la proteine il m’a bouter avant lentrenement et j’ai pas eu faim de lavant midi mais je suis rester avec un arrière goût

January 27, 2020

I love this chocolate protein

I received Premier Protein Chocolate Shake free to try, it taste delicious and I have already bought more. There is not weird protein flavour after taste. I used this shake for morning or afternoon snacks. This is a quick and easy option for me. My only issue is the price point, costs a little more than I would like to pay.

January 27, 2020

This is a product I will be purchasing again and again.

I got it free.
    I was so excited to try it that I couldn't wait for it to get cold in my fridge. As soon as it came in the mail I started to shake it up. My plan was to just have a small mouthful to try it then chill the rest in the fridge and drink it once it got real cold. Once I tasted it I ended up drinking the whole thing all at once right there. Mmm it is so good. The perfect size as well as the perfact taste.

Pre-game power punch

I mixed this with some cold brew coffee one morning before a hockey game when I didn't want heavy proteins like bacon and eggs (breakfast of champions!) weighing me down. It has an impressive 30-gram dose of protein, which, along with a bagel, got me through my game without hunger pains.
    I did try this straight at first, and though the chocolatey flavour is good, I didn't love the thickness and sweetness. It is *generously* artificially sweetened. Personally, I would rather have it half as sweet, and made with real sugar. Diabetic consumers may find it suitable, though.
    I didn't find it chalky, which I liked better than some powder mixes I've tried. Also, who doesn't love a grab-and-go snack?? Just make sure it's well-chilled!!!

Would I recommend it? Not for frequent consumption, due to the artificial sweeteners. But occasionally, for a pick-me-up before or after exercise, sure!

I #gotitfree to try from Chick Advisor's Product Review Club. Thank you for the sample and the opportunity!

premier protein shake

This shake tastes good. The bottle is convenient and easy to carry around. It is quite nutritional and it tastes better than other protein shakes I have tried. Thankyou, Chickadvisor for allowing me to try this amazing product!!! #gotitfree #Chickadvisor

January 26, 2020

quick and easy way to increase protein intake

My husband said he has tried premier protein in the past and enjoyed it - I believe it was this flavour. We both tried the free sample of it today. To me it tastes sort of like chocolate milk and to him it tastes like chocolate protein powder. It felt thick but not chalky or powdery. I think these are great for people who need to increase their protein intake and need a quick way to do it ex. on your way out the door to work you can take one of these for breakfast. My husband is not a big breakfast person so these would be great for him in the morning. For me it would be something to hold me off between meals and increase my protein intake because I don't eat a lot of meat. We will probably purchase this brand in the future.

January 26, 2020

Good for low carb lifestyle

The flavor of this reminds me of watered-down chocolate milk, it's not bad, I just prefer the vanilla and caramel over the chocolate. With 30grams of protein and only 1 gram of sugar this is a great addition to a low carb lifestyle.

1.8/5

Nope

Unfortunately (as stated in my review of the caramel) the taste is just bad. I was sent these by chickadvisor to try out and was super unimpressed. I wanted to like them but couldn't. They seemed to work though in the sense that I stayed full for awhile after consuming

Saskatchewan, Canada

Yum!

This was the first one I tried and it tasted great. It’s the perfect amount to fill you up but not too much. It has a great chocolate flavour as well

January 26, 2020

Protein shake with little after taste

I’m usually not much into protein bars/shake due to the after taste but premier protein shake has very little after taste and helps me keep full for a long time. I’m not a fan of chocolate flavour, so added it to my smoothie and it worked well. Will definitely try the other flavours to find out my favourite.