4.1/5
Premier Protein Vanilla Shake Reviews

Each shake contains 30 grams of Protein, and only 160 calories and just 1 gram of sugar. The shakes are also fortified with 24 vitamins and minerals.

Enjoy a shake as a delicious meal replacement, a satisfying snack, as a base in smoothies, or in hot or cold cereal!

See recipes at premierprotein.ca.

You may also enjoy Premier Protein Chocolate Shakes.

Just like a milkshake

Hey my fellow ChickAdvisors I was lucky enough to be chosen to try out theses protein shakes through the campaign. I really like them. I had energy all day and no snackssnacks!! The taste is smooth and yummy not chalky at all. Definitely worth checking out.!

For Good Shakes

I found these shakes from Premier to be effective in the protien area but not very good in the after taste ratings. The thickness of the shake is very good and the lid comes off easily enough to not need a strong arm. I didn't mind the taste of the shake itself but the after taste satyed with me for far too long. @ChickAdvisor #GotItFree #TryPremier

2.2/5

Premier Protein - Vanilla Shake

#gotitfree

The aftertaste of this product was horrible and the texture of the drink seemed grainy - even though this is a pre mixed drink. I would not buy this product.

0.5/5

October 13, 2017

I wouldn't buy it, hated the taste and texture, sorry.

I received this free to try out. First off, it really needs to be chilled, it's undrinkable at room temp. But, even cold, I hated the taste and texture of both the vanilla one and the chocolate one. I will not be bying any in the future. There are far better products out there, sorry, but it's my opinion. Very disappointed, I wanted to like it.

Surprisingly good

I have tried a few of these and never really liked them but the vanilla one is really tasty.. I got some free samples and after trying it out I actually googled to look where to buy it

Great vanilla taste

I really enjoyed the vanilla drink and I'm not usually big on vanilla stuff. It was satisfying and curbed my hunger. I used it to make a lot of quick and easy smoothies that I could quickly make before work. Lots of protein. Smooth and creamy taste. Would definitely buy these again!

3.2/5

Boisson Premier Protein à la vanille

@ChickAdvisor, #tryPremierProtein Je n'ai pas aimé du tout. Je le trouve trop sucré et le goût de protéines est très prononcé, mon conjoint non plus n'a pas aimé. Ce n'est pas un produit que nous allons acheter

loved in out household

so within a week of these arriving we had 2 cases of thesesitting in out pantry. literally. great to grab on the go and the packaging is really convenient. Turns out the flavour both my parents now prefer is the caramel. But unlike many other brands they'll drink all the flavours.

Prince Edward Island, Canada

30 Grams of Protein!!!

I was so excited to receive my Premier Protein Vanilla and Chocolate shakes! I brought them to work with me as a afternoon pick me up! They are so convenient to be able to have a great tasting shake on the go. I am excited that they contain 30g of protein with only 1g of sugar. It's also packed with 24 vitamins and minerals. Im vegetarian so the extra protein vitamins and mineral's gives me the energy to get through my day in the health care field. An added benefit Only 160 calories! This is a great product for people looking to boost their protein intake, while being mindful of fats, sugars and calories with an extra bonus of vitamins and minerals. Premier Protein Vanilla and Chocolate Shakes tastes great!

October 13, 2017

Great for on the go, will buy them again

My teenager loved those in his lunch for school every day. They are easy and reliable nutrition for on the go. He had already asked me to buy them again