President's Choice Chocolatey Chai Herbal Tea Reviews
#1287 in Grocery

0.7/5

January 03, 2018

An enticing name with a disappointing taste

The one nice thing was that each tea bag came in its own package. However, the tea itself has no flavor, whatsoever. Even in a small, small mug and after steeping for an hour. The aroma is nice, but the taste is just not there.

October 16, 2017

A definite yes to taste

I purchased this on sale for $1.48 exceptional value!! The taste was quite good very spicy and lots of chocolate flavor but don't add more than 8 oz of water otherwise it dilutes the flavor

May 25, 2017

This is my absolute favorite tea! The combination of chocolate and chai is delicious. Its reasonably priced and I have recommended it to so many people who end up loving it as well.

November 30, 2016

I love this tea and so does anyone I serve this tea to. It's spicy with a hint of chocolate, which smell and tastes so good. It has been my favourite tea for many years, falling in love with it the minute I tried it. I also love the fact that because it is President's choice it is less expensive than many brands. Would I recommend it, absolutely!

June 04, 2015

This is a fragrant blend of chocolate and chai that is relaxing and smells delicious. I was delighted to find this PC flavour at my local supermarket. You can miss with chocolate and chai with a hint of licorice.

June 02, 2015

This tea tastes absolutely delicious! It's refreshing and great to have.

March 26, 2015

This is a great tea if you love chocolate and you love chai tea! It's the best of both worlds. Has licorice root and cocoa in it.