• Qi'a Superfood Breakfast Cereal
  • Qi'a Superfood Breakfast Cereal

Qi'a Superfood Breakfast Cereal Reviews

Ranked #335 out of 399 in Cereal

March 11, 2016

Love love love this cereal. Cinnamon Pumpkin seed and Creamy Coconut are my personal favorites. I mix with Greek yogurt and let sit for 5 minutes and it feels like a treat in the mornings!!

August 21, 2015

Mmm yum. I have an issue with wheat and have been really missing Cream of wheat cereal. GF oats are good but expensive. With Q'ia superfood cereal I feel like I'm getting more nutrition for my dollar. I buy Creamy Coconut, add a little banana and honey and it's so delicious!

Updated On: August 21, 2015

It's only 5 dollars for seven servings here in Canada

July 18, 2014

I've been eating the cranberry and vanilla one everyday for breakfast for the past month. It's a good source of omegas, protein and fibre. The chia seeds make this super filling. It may not be sweet enough for those with a sweet tooth though. The texture takes some getting used to. In terms of price, it's a little pricey since each package only contains about 7 servings. It's about $9 for a package. I try to stock up when they go on sale. I would like to see a bigger size offering to reduce the amount of plastic.

October 19, 2013

It is a great breakfast cereal with chia, buckwheat and hemp. it is very healthy with six grams of protein and four grams of fibre, very low in sugar and it is also organic. I suggest putting it on top of parfaits instead of granola (which is how I have it). It tastes great and you can have it continuously without getting sick of it. I suggest it to all people without sensitivity to nuts, soy or milk/