Quaker Harvest Crunch Cereal Original Reviews
#6 in Cereal

Add a touch of sweetness to your mornings with delicious almonds and crunchy oat clusters wrapped in the sweetness of honey and brown sugar. Or, try enjoying the great taste of Harvest Crunch Original cereal with yogurt and fresh fruit for a delicious snack anytime.

*Description via company website.

July 02, 2019

A family favorite

This is my families favorite cereal. It has just the right amount of sweetness to satisfy my children and it is so filling!
    We not only enjoy this in the morning. But we also layer the cereal with yogurt and fresh fruit to make healthy parfaits and a yummy treat!

June 30, 2019

Loved this stuff ever since I was a kid.

This was always a treat growing up and I still love it. We use it for a breakfast cereal and even top yogurt with it. Tastes great and find it can be addictive. Yum yum yum.

June 05, 2019

Best cereal

Absolutely the Best cereal around. Oat clusters with almonds or nuts. The best to get full off of. Great tasting oat clusters with almonds or nuts. Absolutely Great!

April 25, 2019

Parfait en toute circonstance

Quand j'ai découvert se produit j'étais pas sur que toute ma famille aimerait cette céréales et aux contraire ma fille ma subjugué quand elle ma dit maman Tu c'est que l'on peut les mettre avec du yougourt et depuis plus de 6 ans ma famille adore ses céréales.

April 25, 2019

Great breakfast idea!

I am always looking for quick breakfast ideas and was skeptical that this cereal would be a success with my family. I was presently surprise they loved it! Also it is very filling so i feel like everyone is starting there day with a full stomach.

April 17, 2019

I always buy this, its very nice.

When i am able to get this product at a good rate, i always buy it. Its very filling and easy to eat. The only problem you have to find the store that will offer it at a good and affordable rate.

April 05, 2019

Will buy it again

Quaker harvest crunch cereal original Taste so good can Use it in a lot of stuff I use a lot of it in yoghurt for breakfast Or just a snack baggy Full For snack

March 14, 2019

My fave granola cereal ever

This is my go to breakfast item. It has a lot of taste and you can have milk in it or even yogurt. you can add fruit to it or add it to baked goods and it tastes good

February 07, 2019

One of mYum

One of my favorite cereals! This cereal is great anytime of the day. it can be a bit pricey so i often buy it when its on sale. The crunch and taste is great. I would highly recommend and i will for sure be buying more.

January 29, 2019

Warning: Addicting cereal

This cereal is so good. I eat it by itself, in milk or in yogurt and it's amazing. A box of this is gone in no time. I love the big clusters that they have.