Revelon colorstay Reviews

Ranked #120 out of 698 in Foundation

May 21, 2017

I love using lipstick it's stays 24 hours dont have to put everytime even after eating .I only putting in the morning and than wipe in the evening .since I don't have to carry in my purse i

April 18, 2017

The revlon colorstay is a yes for me anyday anytime I love the revlon colorstay because it last for me and it gives that matte finish also it is my go to look

April 16, 2017

This foundation was made for me and my combination skin.

It is full coverage, which I need, especially when my skin is acting up. I apply it with a beauty blender, brush or fingers and every single time my face looks flawless. This product dries really fast, its best to focus on sections of your face at a time. Because its full coverage, you don't need a lot, I apply a thin layer on my face and for blemishes I dab a few drops on it and build it up to cover completely. I wear a primer underneath and the foundation stays put all day long, I also set with Revlon pressed powder.

I love that it has SPF in it, I am always conscious of UV rays and the sun and try to buy products that contain it, I always use a face lotion or foundation or both with SPF every single day.

September 28, 2016

If you have combo skin like I do, this foundation is amazing! It covers everything but doesnt look or feel like you have any makeup on. It also lasts 8hr or more, Ive sweat while wearing this and it still didn't move on my face. I love this foundation

September 24, 2016

I use this brand for my nail for a very long time.
    They have lots of color to chose and I use it every 2 weeks and not hurt my nails at all
    Will keep use this brand

July 19, 2016

Great product ! Good coverage . Great colors to choose from . Stays on for longer coverage . Easy to apply. Feels great on the skin. . Decent price for amount of product .

January 26, 2016

I love love love Revelon! I found their nail polishes very vibrant. Personally it didn't chip off my fingers as fast as other nail polishes I have used before. I would highly recommend.

January 21, 2016

Love that longwear nail it stay in place 5 to 7 days on my nails it a very good product and very not expensive.
    And the colors are so nice. Love Love Love :)

December 21, 2015

Love this product. it makes my skin tone perfectly and doesnt feel heavy or greasy like some of the other products ive tried

October 21, 2015

Longwearing coverage , a lightweight formula that doesn't won’t cake I love that it's made for combination or oily skin to control oil absorption and shine but I find it does rub off and doesn't hold 24 hours that's for sure but it's still a really good foundation for $16