Revlon ColorStay Liquid Eye Pen Reviews

Ranked #578 out of 850 in Eye Liner

No-mess liquid liner. Felt tip for precise control. Our unique flow-through, felt-tip pen provides controlled application to create a precise line, from soft to dramatic. Easier to apply than traditional liquid liners - no mess. Rich, bold color glides on smoothly and wears for up to 16 hours. Won't smudge or smear all day. For optimal results, store product horizontally. Ophthalmologist tested. Suitable for contact lens wearers. Made in Italy.

May 20, 2017

Revlon colorstay Liquid Eye Pen is so much different than any Eyeliner Pencil, ink and brush, shadow and brush. Liquid Eye Pen is liquid liner that is a precise Pen fine line tip, doesnt dry out. It applies as thin or thick as you wish. Perfect Wing look, fine line for easy designs. Comes in many different colors. I love this EyeLiner Pen. It is truly amazing and this is all I will be purchasing now.

April 03, 2017

For the price you absolutely can't go wrong. The pen tip is easy to manage and to create that cat eye look. It usually lasts all day without smearing too much or wearing off and the product lasts a reasonable amount of time before needing to be replaced.

September 19, 2016

I love the colourstay pencil but this was a fail. Although the liner is long wearing, it was hard to get enough product to apply evenly on both sides. The first side is fine then the second side requires work. The pen does not reload product very effectively. I found the applicator challenging to make thicker lines with.

February 10, 2016

I own this one in both brown and black. This is one of the few products that I buy repeatedly because it's a decent product and it's a good price point. The felt tip makes it so easy to apply and get a really sharp wing.

January 20, 2016

Hi guys I have tried many eyeliners and this us by far on my top10 Worst eyeliners ever!If it get in your eyes it stings.It doesn't go on dark and it smudges/runsdown all my friends and family that tried it think the same thing.They have lots of great products that work this just isn't one of them! Its no good!

December 14, 2015

This is the best eyeliner. It beats any other drugstore or department store brand I have tried. I love how easy this is so use. I use it everyday and one pen lasts around a year. This is a standby for sure.

December 14, 2015

I've purchased about 7 Revlon Liquid Eye pens in a row. I tried multiple eye liners, however, this has so far been the best as it's easy to draw lines, and it's the brush is the right thickness and hardness.

May 27, 2015

One of the few liquid liners I actually buy, easy to use, doesn't smudge much and doesn't fade that easily either.

June 18, 2014

The Revlon Colorstay Liquid Eye Pen works great for that nice, bold line on the top lid, and is amazing for the wing. It's got a nice, small point at the end for touch-ups and bends easy for flipping up a wing. Apply eyeshadow first, then the this liquid liner and it pulls the whole look together. I use the 'Blackest Black' color for a dark, bold line. This is my favorite eyeliner and I recommend it to everyone I can!

May 15, 2014

This is a pretty good drug store eye liner. Easy to apply and not messy like the brush like ones. I love how you have much more control but while achieving the same liquid liner look.