Good

Revlon Nail Brightener Reviews

1 review
Ranked #246 out of 1495 in Nail Polish

February 22, 2016

The search is over - finally!
    I am constantly in search of the perfect french manicure nailpolishes, and I have more pink/light pink nailpolishes than I care to admit to.
    On a whim, I decided to purchase the Revlon Nail Brightener, not for actual bleaching or "brightening" of the natural nail, but just as an option over clear coat or pink.
    It turns out, this has ended my search for the ultimate french manicure look!
    I work on a computer all day, and cook a LOT, so long nails are not an option (and not over hygienic).
    I put two coats of the nail brightener on, followed by a top coat, and WOW - my nails look salon professional all week long.
    There is no streakiness, and I've been using the same bottle for months and there's no gloopiness or thickening of the product.
    My nails look healthy, professional, and classy, but without the salon price! From start to finish, it takes less than 30 minutes between the two coats, the top coat, and drying drops.
    LOVE, LOVE, LOOOOOVE this product.
    Don't know if I'll go back to opaque pinks again after this!

NadiaDW added a new review for
    O.B. Tampons

kkmyu added a new review for
    Tart-tarteist lip gloss paint

gadzooks added a new review for
    Budweiser BBQ Sauce

sara_bl added a new review for
    Sephora.com

Hunty added a new review for
    Calypso Triple Melon Lemonade