Revlon PhotoReady Foundation Reviews
#19 in Foundation

Revlon PhotoReady Powder eliminates shine and evens skin tone. Photochromatic pigments bend, reflect and diffuse light to help erase flaws. A micro-refined ultra-lightweight texture with a soft, luminous finish.
Revlon PhotoReady Powder is oil and fragrance free with SPF 14.
See their main website for more details at: www.revlon.com

March 29, 2018

Nice finish

I really like using this foundation. It gives me a nice medium coverage and leaves my face looking dewy. I apply this with a damp beauty blender usually, but it also works with just my fingers. I set this foundation with a light powder and it gives me a flawless finish. It does not dry my skin out or accentuate any dryness. I do also really like the glitter in this foundation, which I know some people will not enjoy. I don't think it makes my face too shiny or glittery, it just gives me a nice glow.

March 02, 2018

Adore this foundation and the packaging is supper convenient

Love love love the pump is included in this foundation! No waste with this pump, I can use the exact amount I need. It definitely gives the photo-ready look, almost pore-less. Does leave a lot of flashback in photos if you do not set it correctly. I find it is very dry, so it is great for oily skin like mine. Do not recommend using this without a good primer.

February 27, 2018

Great coverage

It's not a full coverage but with concealer it does well. It gives a more dewy natural finish I like. The only thing I would change is it's lasting power. Unless I use a heavy duty primer and setting spray this stuff melts off my face half throughout the day. I have oily skin but this doesn't break me out so I will continue to use

October 05, 2017

Fond de teint

Ce fond de teint a une belle texture, belle couleur et donne une bonne couvrance. Je l'utilise souvent et je ne m'en passerai pas je le trouve vraiment bien.

August 12, 2017

I'm always buying this product. It's just really wonderful

The name is really perfect because you really gonna be ready for all yours pictures. I can't go out without using this product anymore. Really!The base is excellent even for those who have oily skin. It lasts all day.

July 20, 2017

Dewy

I always seem to come back to this foundation. The finish is dewy which I happen to like. If you want something matte you probably won't like this. Coverage is definitely not full but is somewhat buildable. I find this applies best with my fingers rather than a foundation brush. My biggest issue with this foundation is that it doesn't last as long as I'd like - by the end of the day it can look cakey and emphasize lines and texture.

June 19, 2017

Revlon PhotoReady Foundation

The Revlon PhotoReady Foundation is an average foundation with a high price tag! Not my favorite and I do love Revlon. I prefer the colorstay foundation. This foundation is not full coverage, it is more of a natural coverage which may work perfect for someone else. I personally like a foundation to be full AND long lasting coverage, especially if I am paying over $10.00.

May 29, 2017

I really like the foundation. It worth the price. It is not full coverage foundation but it gives very nice dewy effect like highend foundations. It is super affordable.

May 01, 2017

I love revlon foundations but this one I didn't . It burned my skin and it Hurt ! It went on well and covered well but it just didn't react to my skin very well .

March 25, 2017

I found the liquid foundation to be to heavy and sticky on my skin and felt It to leave a rather cakey look on my face and that's not what I want from a foundation , I have also tried the powder version on this kind and I don't mind that also leaves a rather dusty and thick layer look if your not careful