3.9/5
#18 in Foundation

1.3/5

January 06, 2018

Waste of money!!

I think this is the worst foundation I have ever tried. It was on sale so figured i would give it a shot, first off it is SUPER thick, so thick its hard to squeeze it out of the tube, it doesnt blend well at all, to get it to blend properly i had to use a REALLY damp beauty blender. The wear on it is terrible, by the end of the work day it has completely oxidized and my face is super oily. Probably the obly thing good about this foundation is that its full coverage but other than that its too thick, doesnt blend well, is VERY cakey, oxidizes and doesnt stay matte. It does pretty much the opposite of its claims. Dont waste your money with this, there are better drugstore brands that actually work!!

1.0/5

August 12, 2017

Face mask or foundation?

I picked this product up from walmart in the beginning of the year because Iw anted to try drugstore matte foundations. The packaging looks very nice, but I think that's the only place that they really invested in this product. I do get that it's a mousse type of a foundation so I know what consistency I was getting myself into. When I swatched it on the back of my hand, it went on okay. Not surprisingly good or anything like that. But I still gave it a shot cause why not? I bought it right? But I wished I should've jsut kept walking when I saw this on the shelf, because it just really is so dry. I felt like I was putting a mask on my face. Very disappointed and definitely do not recommend this.

August 11, 2017

Great for the right skin type

This foundation is great if you have oily skin, or normal skin if you use a good moisturizer. It definitely gives a matte look, as it says, and you only need a little to get good coverage. Definitely a great foundation for the price. However, I wouldn't recommend it to anyone with dry skin. My skin can be dry or oily at different times, and when I've used this foundation when my skin was a bit dry, it looked very cakey. Not surprising as it's a very thick consistency.

July 19, 2017

LOVE IT!

This is my favourite and go to foundation! I love it because it's matte and works amazing for oily skin! I use the shade 100 ivory and it matches very well. Greta price for this product.

May 27, 2017

This foundation covers uneven tones and blemishes so well! Their shades are easy to match to your skin & is long lasting. Can also often be found on sale so the price is even better! Great product if you need a good coverage that's not too hard on your wallet!

May 25, 2017

Fond de teint abordable, mais que je n'ai pas particulièrement apprécié. La texture est épaisse et très difficile à appliquer. Même en m'hydratant bien la peau et avec un bon primer, mon visage semble très poudreux et il accentue particulièrement mes zones sèches. Pas super.

April 25, 2017

I love Rimmel London stay matte liquide mousse foundation , is my favorite , as you see on a picture i use the color light porcelain number 010 , a huge result after using , my husband , my friends , my family, all of them asked me about it , even a costmer in cashier at shopper drug mart , she asked me about the foundation , lol, because i returned the next week to buy another 2 tubes of the product , it lest my skin shiny , natural silky smooth and lightning texture and baby soft finish , highly recommend , love it .

April 17, 2017

honestly when i first got this i thought it was very expensive and it wouldn't last long. I soon realized after using it, i was wrong. It is thick and creamy so you dont need much at all. honestly a dab on each cheek , your chin then your forehead use your brush to blend. amazing. it actually stays on all day. i love it. and would highly reccomend it.

March 29, 2017

I love how it claims to keep your completion matte, and it actually works! A little goes a long way as it's quite heavy foundation and tends to look cakey if you use too much. It would be perfect for oily skin, but I'm quite dry and that's my only concern. It can magnify my dry spots and make them look really flaky. Otherwise, totally stand true to it's claims.

March 09, 2017

This foundation is okay but not the best I have used. I find if my skin is not well moisturized beforehand that it doesn't apply well. I use a primer to help even out the foundation. I find it is hard to apply.