Rimmel London Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation Reviews

3.9/5
Ranked #25 out of 731 in Foundation

July 19, 2017

LOVE IT!

This is my favourite and go to foundation! I love it because it's matte and works amazing for oily skin! I use the shade 100 ivory and it matches very well. Greta price for this product.

May 27, 2017

This foundation covers uneven tones and blemishes so well! Their shades are easy to match to your skin & is long lasting. Can also often be found on sale so the price is even better! Great product if you need a good coverage that's not too hard on your wallet!

May 25, 2017

Fond de teint abordable, mais que je n'ai pas particulièrement apprécié. La texture est épaisse et très difficile à appliquer. Même en m'hydratant bien la peau et avec un bon primer, mon visage semble très poudreux et il accentue particulièrement mes zones sèches. Pas super.

April 25, 2017

I love Rimmel London stay matte liquide mousse foundation , is my favorite , as you see on a picture i use the color light porcelain number 010 , a huge result after using , my husband , my friends , my family, all of them asked me about it , even a costmer in cashier at shopper drug mart , she asked me about the foundation , lol, because i returned the next week to buy another 2 tubes of the product , it lest my skin shiny , natural silky smooth and lightning texture and baby soft finish , highly recommend , love it .

April 17, 2017

honestly when i first got this i thought it was very expensive and it wouldn't last long. I soon realized after using it, i was wrong. It is thick and creamy so you dont need much at all. honestly a dab on each cheek , your chin then your forehead use your brush to blend. amazing. it actually stays on all day. i love it. and would highly reccomend it.

March 29, 2017

I love how it claims to keep your completion matte, and it actually works! A little goes a long way as it's quite heavy foundation and tends to look cakey if you use too much. It would be perfect for oily skin, but I'm quite dry and that's my only concern. It can magnify my dry spots and make them look really flaky. Otherwise, totally stand true to it's claims.

March 09, 2017

This foundation is okay but not the best I have used. I find if my skin is not well moisturized beforehand that it doesn't apply well. I use a primer to help even out the foundation. I find it is hard to apply.

March 04, 2017

I really wanted to like this. It can be difficult to find a light enough shade for me that isn't actually just powdery pink, which unfortunately was the case here. I love a full coverage foundation, and this one definitely covered, but in weird patches no matter how I applied it. If you like a super chalky formula, you might dig it.

February 23, 2017

The coverage you get from this inexpensive tube of foundation is amazing. I would definitely purchase it again. My only warning /suggestion would be to make sure your skin is well moisturized and if possible use a foundation primer; if it's not well moisturized it can make foundation look uneven or even like it's flaking.

October 01, 2016

Petit prix le fond de teint promet un teint mat. Mon teint est mat ,mais sans base il n dure pas toute la journée sur mon visage. Belle texture du produit ,bon format pour le prix.