Rock on Dry Shampoo

Rock on Dry Shampoo Reviews

1 review
Ranked #116 out of 122 in Dry Shampoo

April 20, 2011

How many times have I ignored my hairdresser’s warnings about not washing my hair every day. 2nd day hair just feels icky-we all know this! I have been a huge fan of dry shampoos and have tried almost all of them. My favorite (thus far) is Batiste…..well until now.

I snagged this product at Sally Beauty Supply near my parents house. I certainly wasn’t looking for a dry shampoo-I still had over half my bottle of Batiste (in Tropical scent) left. As I was browsing through the store, the thought of “stocking up” crossed my mind, but I didn’t notice this product until I got to the register where it was displayed prominently. A big ‘Sale’ sign taped to the first bottle. So of course I bought it!

I followed the directions (which read):

“Shake well before use. Hold can 12″ from hair and spray lightly. Use fingertips to massage through hair focusing on roots. Brush product out.”

And that’s what I did!

I like this product! It’s a fine mist, no residue with a very pleasant scent. People with darker hair (which I don’t have) could use this-there is no white powder (I know that Tresemme dry shampoo has gotten a ton of complaints because of the white residue left on the hair). Can’t argue with the price either ($5.99 USD)

I will use this until I run out-while it’s not a ‘I’ll die if I don’t have it’ type of product, it would be a good reason to go back across the border for more!

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
    Co-workers!

kelx has posted in the forum topic
    What is your current badge?

garrypark added a new review for
    popers ice

lamurap has posted in the forum topic
    Any fellow lonely people?

karma0317 has posted in the forum topic
    Anyone Picked?!

karma0317 has posted in the forum topic
    Want to be instagram friends?

garrypark added a new review for